There is no resto shaman sticky on the battle.net forum

Discuss ;)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HC

Discuss ;)

Find one worthy enough to get stickied and I can see into having it done for you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
A brief discussion on healing CDs would be helpful, such as how to coordinate raid CDs, which ones need to be considered, and which should be left up to the individual healer. For example, a holy paladin has a bajillion CDs. In my experience, the use of Devotion Aura will be discussed prior to the pull, but Divine Favor/Avenging Wrath is left up to the individual. Is this generally the case? Also, who calls them out and when for your raids?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I'll give it a listen....I GUESS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ You better!

Podcast is in 55 minutes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Discuss ;)

Find one worthy enough to get stickied and I can see into having it done for you.

Would it be bad form to write one that poaches substantially from guides elsewhere?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
last call for questions. you can also live tweet us with @oompodcast

I'll be following twitter for them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm going to try the android app one more time, but if it is still screwy, I'll just listen after you guys upload it
Reply Quote
Is it reasonable to assume that people listening to a healing podcast on Friday night have nothing better to do and, ergo, have no life?

Would an equal assumption apply to those making the podcast?

jk <3 I'll be listening.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is it reasonable to assume that people listening to a healing podcast on Friday night have nothing better to do and, ergo, have no life?

Would an equal assumption apply to those making the podcast?

jk <3 I'll be listening.

What is this life you speak of?!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HC
01/25/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Taymage
Would it be bad form to write one that poaches substantially from guides elsewhere?

I think in general it's bad form to poach from anywhere. When I made the paladin guide I referenced work from the person who did it before me.

Generally speaking, what people want in a guide is a delivery of information, no matter where it's from in a neat manner. That, and if you have tips/insight/math on the class you're speaking about.
Edited by Practical on 1/25/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
MY BODY IS READY FOR THE NEXT OOM PODCAST.
Reply Quote
Wish I could match up voices with names.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That's what the shiny text and glowy boxes are for!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/25/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Veroicone

Im doing my best /cry
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Is my screen name really that hard to pronounce?

:P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I feel like any discussion of hardcore raiding is incomplete without some mention of chemical stimulants.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Just got done listening to the podcast myself and for anyone that enjoys healing or has questions they would like answered by skilled players, You should really check it out. They also had a couple great guests from some hardcore guilds. Great job guys.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Monk
We are looking for more community interaction, however! It would make the show easier on us, and better for you! Tell your friends, think of questions, think of things you want to hear about, etc.

Is my screen name really that hard to pronounce?

:P

In my defense, I'm running off of 1-2 hours of sleep in the last three days. School zzzzz
Edited by Mist on 1/25/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Veroicone

Some of them light up properly and others are really hard to see, like the glowy outline is too small or something. Particularly the guy moderating it, I couldn't tell which name he was. (Mist?)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]