<New Enemy Conquest> Recruiting

100 Tauren Warrior
Hi Blackrock, we are new to the server and i was looking to recruit a few DPS to fill my core 10 raid. i am looking for 2 ranged pref. a lock, hunter, or Shadow priest. I am also looking for 1 Melee DPS. We have a solid core and are eventually going to be runnig 25 man, once we get our core group running and a second is soon to follow as recruitment steps up or allows it. please send me an in game mail the "ë" in my name is alt-1+3+7 or find me in game for more info, thank you, Cattlëguard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What are your times?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
raid times are saturday evenings will be 7 server time, and a midweek day that we havn't agreed on yet. so twice a week raids wil last about 2 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Will pm you later. I am looking for a guild focusing on MV content as I rerolled and am behind the curve with my current guild :( My main spec is ret OS is holy. Hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cattleguard pm me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]