We have been active on Eredar since the beginning and we pride ourselves on maintaining a safe, mature, friendly, helpful, and consistent environment. We are a diverse group of fun-loving people who enjoy many aspects of the game from raiding to running instances, challenge modes, battlegrounds, arenas, questing, socializing, and many other fun adventures!
Whether you're a pack hound or lone wolf, you’ll find a warm and fun environment to enhance your enjoyment of the game. We're celebrating 8 years under the same leadership, and we'd like to welcome you to your new home online.
As a Dirt Dog, you are entitled to:
- Friendly, active guildmates
- Regular social activities, in-game and out
- A judgment-free, non-hostile environment
- Fair treatment, and an established process for dealing with issues
- Open and honest communication from officers
- A voice in the operation of the guild
- The benefits of a level 25 guild, including a well-stocked bank, and free repairs.
- Equal raid time, depending on role requirements
As a Dirt Dog, you are expected to:
- Join on your main toon (and preferably all of your alts)
- Uphold our code of conduct
- Understand our raid policies, including the loot system (if you want to raid)
How Dirt Dogs Raid:
- Dirt Dogs are organized, casual raiders
- We raid once or twice a week on the same days and times
- We utilize a unique and fair loot system we created, called Trump (read more on our site)
- We welcome raiders of all skill levels ranging from novice to expert
- We expect that you show up on time and ready to raid
Sounds interesting. So, now what?
- Visit, learn more, and apply at www.dirtdoggaming.com; or
- Contact Keles or Tavington in-game
We look forward to hearing from you!