How would you redesign your Paladin

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm fairly happy with the way ret plays, but INQ just feels like work and not fun. I remember them saying they wanted button pushes to be dynamic and fun. Mashing INQ doesn't fit either of those. I don't look forward to refreshing it, and I dread starting a fight and having to waste the time to push the button, especially when I'm just killing mobs for dailies or something. I never look forward to having to push that button.

I see why they don't get rid of it, because I find myself with extra GCDs as it is, so removing it would make me sit even longer waiting on something to come off cool down. I'd find a way to just dump it.

That's really my only "complaint" but I'd like to see something retribution like, aka, expel harm that the monk has. Seems like a pushable eye for an eye button.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Flatter feet, straighter back.

Hammers instead of hands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Prot: Vengeance stacks in PvP up to a total of 10% of your max health. Prot specific, Hand of Sacrifice has no cooldown and transfers 50% of damage done, and Shield of Righteousness buff extends to 2 nearby friendly targets.

Bam, Tankadins are now viable in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Divine Shield off GCD, I cant tell you how many times I died just because I couldnt use Divine Shield due to GCD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]