Revenant Recruiting! (25, Alliance)

90 Dwarf Paladin
Current Needs: All

Realm: Echo Isles

Our Raid Times for MoP: Mon-Thurs starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendance at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.

What we are looking for: We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot: We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions: If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian, Worganfreemn, Battletag: Pastafarian#1750) ingame.
Edited by Pastafarian on 3/10/2013 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for some awesome peeps :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for the best dubstep thread of all time
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hey
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Lfm people for 25 raiding, please apply
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Lemongrab
Hi

Hello

Is it me you're looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump <3

moar milk bumps
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey guys, we still could use some ranged dps!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sent an application!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump for Nice peeps.... oh and I invented gravel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bump cuz I'm such a nice guy. You folks still looking to fill positions? I'm no hardcore raider, but I'd love to take part in a 10man
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump for my OLD guild, it is good to see that you guys are still around and strong on this server :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]