Tsulong and Vuhdo

90 Night Elf Druid
I recently started doing Terrace on lfr, and sooner or later will do with guild. I use Vuhdo and love it! However I can not get Tsulong in my my raid frames. Someone suggested making a new panel for private tanks, and I tried that but it remains blank. Do I have to make myself the private tank and then select Tsulong? Or is there another way to heal a target in the vudo frames?
Thanks for your help and understanding!
Maggs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As far as I know, the only two units outside of your party/raid that Vuhdo is capable of displaying are your target and your focus. The Private Tanks window definitely shows your focus by default, so you could focus him...but I thought it also showed your target. I could be wrong. Or maybe that's something you have to enable somewhere.

Anyway, setting him as your focus should definitely work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Go to panel, target next, and make sure target is checked.

Better yet make a separate panel for focus.

Either way works.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Maggs, I created the private tanks panel and selected special value...but then myself and my other healer found we had to either re-log or reload ui to make it work. I also created a special color alert for the terrorize debuff.
Reply Quote
I just focus him pre-combat starting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, I didn't find a way to make this work. I just target him manually and heal him that way.
Reply Quote
private tanks window should show focus target (and regular target) by default. I see no reason to not be using the private tanks window if you are playing a healing class, it allows for much better flexibility than relying on the wow-ui to group things where they "should" be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
Private tanks -> Focus Tsulong - > Profit
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I make Tsulong my focus and he shows up on my private tanks panel =)

Edit: spelling
Edited by Vishtara on 1/20/2013 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I use Vuhdo, and when I target Tsulong he appears in the "Private Tanks" window.

I've never been able to figure out what "Private Tanks" is meant to mean, but that's how it works :)

It's good to have your spells on a spare bar somewhere in case you start combat with the Private Tanks frame behind the main frame...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/21/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Autumni
I've never been able to figure out what "Private Tanks" is meant to mean, but that's how it works :)

It's a window where you can separate out people/units you want to watch, including your target, focus, and anyone else in the raid who needs special attention. Tanks, soakers, your buddies in a BG, whatever.

It's "Private Tanks" because you get to choose them privately - as opposed to the "Tanks" window many raid frames have that just shows the people who are "publicly" listed as tanks in the raid interface.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]