[A:RP-PvP] <Lineage of the Moon>: It's back.

90 Human Warrior
Yours is flagged. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wont be able to get on until this Friday, family are heading over seas and I need to help them.

Love ya'll Lineage peeps <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
01/23/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Samirex

Your face.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/24/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Maveí

Your face.

D: Wai?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
01/24/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Samirex

Your face.

D: Wai?

I like Sami's face.

I, um... /blush...

I-I-I need to go now!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like Sami's face.

I, um... /blush...

I-I-I need to go now!

... See, I like you.

No one else says things like that. :D
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
I like Sami's face.

I, um... /blush...

I-I-I need to go now!

... See, I like you.

No one else says things like that. :D

I want my children to look like your face:D
I can have a cookie now too?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Whoah, hold on now. It doesn't count if you decide to do it too, only after I've already shown appreciation to someone who did it without prompting. XD

... I'll think about it. I'm a little rusty on my baking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
2. Keep it in your pants:
We are NOT a dating service. Excessive fraternization -WILL- result in discharge.

Oooooooh My... *Eyebrow Waggle*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I already take pants off with Sami in Arenas.

Is that enough?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mavei took her pants back, Coron. We're gonna have to fix that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
PFFT pants...bah.

We need to restore the ways of mysticism....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Stinking elves! The only race Morvayn is convinced is filled entirely with insane people! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*slowly pokes head out from behind small shrubbery.

A great guild with great people. Also Ana and Mavs are pretty much rock n roll.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

<3333 Pretty much will love you for life! Miss your face Lissa
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

*Looks at the hat...*

"Vell zhen...how are you...doing?"
Reply Quote
le bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
*still thinks all NElves are crazy*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Some propaganda for you folk.

Massacre at Blightblossom Settlement

Ghostlands, Quel’Thalas – Brave are the few that venture forth in the name or rebuilding the lands of the Sin’Dorei, and righteous are those pilgrims who seek to settle the wild and unruly lands still scarred by the Scourge. These adventurous souls bring honor to Quel’Thalas, and have earned a great respect from those who remain within the city’s walls. As of yesterday, we have been informed that one such settlement, Blightblossom, located southwest of Tranquillien, along the coast line, has been ransacked, and the inhabitants brutally murdered in cold blood.

The Tranquillien Guard reports that concerns began when the routine flow of personnel from the Settlement abruptly ceased, and Tranqueillien’s own magisters were unable to establish contact. Scouting reports indicate that the Settlement had been raided days ago, and what remained of the camp was the charred ruins of the site. The picture painted by these reports is gruesome, a level of butchery not seen since the Troll Wars; the women and children rounded off from the men, set ablaze for fun, ashen bodies of newborns still clinging to their mother’s breasts; the men tortured, their corpses left on display; and from all of them, one and alike, their right ears removed as trophies – one can only hope posthumously, but not guaranteed.

Weapons marks and blood left by perpetrators indicates the attackers to have been Kaldorei in nature; although to what banner they claim remains a mystery. Local sources have stated that a Kaldorei band, known as Lineage of the Moon, has threatened the peace within the region before. This organization has yet to claim responsibility for the attack, but it is assumed unlikely that such a declaration shall be made.

When pressed for his opinion, Volanaro Ael’aran, recently appointed Sovereign of the Dominion of the Sun, a subsidiary of the Reliquary and militia service of Quel’Thalas, had this to say:

“We have only just buried a great leader, and yet these animals cannot sate their thirst for blood. We have raised our banners, and they have raised their swords. The souls lost at Blightblossom shall be avenged, and unlike our primitive Kaldorei opponents, we shall not use war to fulfill such revolting fetishes, nor shall we hide our banner and play innocent of the lives that we will take; when we strike, the Alliance will know, and I can say this – it will be soon.”

The Ghostlands, an original site of contention between the Sin’dorei and the Kaldorei, may yet become the center stage for battle once more. Following the news of Blightblossom’s destruction, Sovereign Ael’aran has stated that 100 Dominion forces, working closely with the Tranquillien Guard and Silvermoon Magistrate, shall be sent to reinforce the area to ward off future attacks.

Varinessia Mal’nera, The Silvermoon Herald
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]