Congratulations Despotism

90 Worgen Druid
Once again my friends in Despotism and their fearless leader Balkoth have proven that they are the very best this server has to offer. Congratulations on clearing out Heart of Fear on Heroic mode. Your nearly there, make us proud!

-Cpt
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yes, grats to Despotism. I saw the spam come across my screen last night. :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Fights a joke.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Bad design when the first boss in a raid instance is more difficult than the last. Took us what, 4 times more pulls to kill Zorlok than it did for Empress?
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
01/23/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Bulveye
Bad design when the first boss in a raid instance is more difficult than the last. Took us what, 4 times more pulls to kill Zorlok than it did for Empress?

Living proof the game isnt balanced around 10man, in 25 this isnt the case, Empress is as hard as the first 5 (granted HoF is easier on 25 in general)

either way, grats, rather surprised you guys still pull through on big tiers!
Edited by Sinari on 1/24/2013 4:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
01/22/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Blitzago
Fights a joke.

With four healers and two of them Disc Priests. If I played a Boomkin with Resto as my offset and Doda was a Mistweaver, I suspect the fight would have been a wee bit harder.

01/23/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Bulveye

Sadly enough, glancing at WoWProgress it looks like 78 pulls on Zor'lok and 20 on Empress. To be fair, most of those Zor'lok pulls were trying to figure out a working strategy for the final phase...Empress was more straight-forward.

01/24/2013 04:08 AMPosted by Sinari
either way, grats, rather surprised you guys still pull through on big tiers!

Have to play smarter, not harder! Never went back to MSV once we got Heroic Will unless we had some time to spare at the end of the raid week (which was once or twice, plus a week during winter holidays when we were missing a bunch of people). Kept our 5/6H HoF lockout to save time to work on Empress.

Certainly a pain in the rear, though, and stinks knowing other guilds are getting equal or more progression time while also having substantially more gear. Them's the breaks.
Edited by Balkoth on 1/24/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I miss the Crimson days :(
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
01/25/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Windowsxp
I miss the Crimson days :(

WHERE?!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
^ fat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]