January 21, 2013

90 Human Warlock
I beat Silversol to creating a daily thread.

Muahahahaha!
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Mage
I have hot chocolate. Daily thread first post does not compare.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I have wall of text. That will win me the intrawebs.

I actually, yes I did, logged in last night. Prodon was around, but looked busy based on where it said he was. Of course, all I really did was get mailed a new brew, log onto a couple of other guilded characters on other realms (taking over guild leader on one - which is safer than letting someone else randomly do so) so they're seen as "active".

I'm over 45,000 words in my novel now and still cranking away. At some point I need to decide what is going to be my main character's breaking point. I was talking to my daughter about it and her first question ... "Do you have any strong female characters?" Y'know what's scary about that question? So far I have mostly male characters - two brothers, male coworkers, male boss, male cops, priest. The only women have been a double-date one brother set up and someone shot in a bank robbery. Er, hehe. There's plenty of time in a rewrite to decide if I want to go politically correct and gender-swap some characters to add more variety.

Said daughter got sick Saturday and spent the night at my place, managing to throw up on my floor one of three times. Oy. At least it kind of FORCED the whole "clean my room" issue. LOL.

/tar Bite
/HUUG in absentia

/tar Sentinels
/hug in mostly absentia

*carries away half of the wall of text, because too much awesome*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I beat Silversol to creating a daily thread.

Muahahahaha!

"I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth if I have to! Do you hear me? To the ends of the earth!"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Overnight low: 7 (windchill -18)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]