Mount Collector Support Group V13

85 Orc Hunter
Old thread capped ^_^

You can find it here -

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414943447

That's a neat point about listing it for gold cap just to advertise, never thought of it that way.

Almost have my first 90 (druid) so I can look forward to beginning some old mount solos
Edited by Distractions on 1/21/2013 9:47 AM PST
72 Tauren Paladin
Yeah I guess that makes sense. It's hard to tell when people are like "lol I'm gonna take this gray and try and sell it for 2349237423984 gold look mom I'm trying to be funny on the internet!"

In other news.. completely forgot my hunter can solo the panther boss in ZG so add her under Ony and Malygos regarding mounts I'm more than likely going to spend the rest of my life farming for.

11 Ony kills a week (half on lvl 85 tanks so like.. 12 min a kill) is getting to be a chore :\
Edited by Mungoyoyo on 1/21/2013 9:48 AM PST
85 Orc Hunter
I have never solo'd Kael'Thas but would like to get into it.

Do you feel any 85s (since I have a majority of them) would be able to do the task? equipped with BiS mop boes ofc.
90 Human Rogue
I used to do it as a Rogue and Druid no problem.
90 Tauren Druid
I have never solo'd Kael'Thas but would like to get into it.

Do you feel any 85s (since I have a majority of them) would be able to do the task? equipped with BiS mop boes ofc.

I first started soloing Kael'thas with a 355~ item level. With MOP greens, it should be pretty easy for most classes.

Edit: Just won Riding Turtle with a bid of 25,000. #195.
Edited by Bob on 1/21/2013 10:42 AM PST
85 Orc Hunter
Alright thanks, I'll give it a try later tonight.

Do you have to use strategy or can I just go in there and expect to zerg it down?

also massive grats on the turtle...wish my BMAH had mounts
90 Tauren Druid
01/21/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Distractions
Do you have to use strategy or can I just go in there and expect to zerg it down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XI0DPCSdWI

That's pretty much how I killed him at 85.

It gets really easy at 400+ item level, no need for strategy at that point.
90 Human Rogue
Having use of the staff is key - otherwise you need to finesse it a bit at 85.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Armored Razzashi Raptor down for 198, running out of things to solo farm at this point since thats the end of my zg runs lol.
Edited by Wilhelm on 1/21/2013 12:15 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Wilhelm
Armored Razzashi Raptor down for 198, running out of things to solo farm at this point since thats the end of my zg runs lol.
Trust me, it sucks not having much to farm
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Eillesa

Wouldn't even mind it if i atleast had more raid mounts i could do but of the ones i'm missing only aly i can solo on this one(hunter i have no intention of having her ready for it till after 5.2), and then with dungeons only have stonecore/vortex pinnacle left which at 432/27 for those so far.

Debating on if it's worth going after invincible and mims also and just have a bonus for people who keep running it since i'm 10 fragments off val'anyr and then kinda wanting to go after mourne if even just to have box items to trade around.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Wilhelm

Wouldn't even mind it if i atleast had more raid mounts i could do but of the ones i'm missing only aly i can solo on this one(hunter i have no intention of having her ready for it till after 5.2), and then with dungeons only have stonecore/vortex pinnacle left which at 432/27 for those so far.

Debating on if it's worth going after invincible and mims also and just have a bonus for people who keep running it since i'm 10 fragments off val'anyr and then kinda wanting to go after mourne if even just to have box items to trade around.

As much as I have stated I do not want invincible. if HLK is soloable, I'll do it regardless of how much of a grindfest it is.
90 Night Elf Druid
After 100 heroic lich king kills across my time of playing this game I never saw invincible drop once. I got it recently by purchasing it off the black market auction house.
85 Orc Hunter
01/21/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Goku
After 100 heroic lich king kills across my time of playing this game I never saw invincible drop once. I got it recently by purchasing it off the black market auction house.

this minus the BMAH portion

when I was big into 80 twinking I was running 7 ICC's a week, did that for a little over 4 months and never saw it ;/

on another note, is the RBG mount bound to character?

I noticed they didn't add up all my RBG wins across toons, so I figure it might be bound to the toon you use it on.
90 Draenei Warrior
RBG mount is bound to character.
90 Tauren Priest
01/21/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Schwert
RBG mount is bound to character.

:( Means I'll definitely have to get my butt into gear to PvP gear Soph & get into a team lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol @ Riding Turtle going for 25k, low pop realms have almost no reason to complain. Our riding turtle went 3 time for 130k+ finish.
90 Tauren Priest
oh & grats on all four of the pheonix's Gina, seen that in the last thread XD
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ty Sophi. On a brighter note, I am glad vodka and Exodus is transferring to Mal'Ganis today to form as one guild. Maybe get this realm even more populated for wider spectrum of TCG mount sells.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Doesnt Malganis have a huge tcg sale list? Unfortunately all over my budget lol

But I think sales on bmah tend to vary, bought my riding turtle for cheap but the one before that sold for over 100k.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]