Mount Collector Support Group V13

90 Tauren Druid
1,372 attunemen kills.

I'll hit 68 on my third warlock soon, putting me at 24 kills per week. This is getting really old.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Unggoy
Not sure if you guys have seen this thread yet, but take a look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810522218?page=1 .Would be rather disappointing if these mounts really were bugged, do any of you know of ANYONE with either of these mounts?

I'll try and bug my friend to take a screenshot, as according to him, he had earned the Sha mount on an alt a few weeks back... assuming he isn't lying anyway.

If he got it on his alt he should have it on his main. Check his armory.
90 Tauren Druid
02/06/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Problim

If he got it on his alt then he probably doesn't have Cloud Serpent Riding. I don't think you can learn them without it.
Edited by Bob on 2/6/2013 4:52 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Bob

If he got it on his alt then he probably doesn't have Cloud Serpent Riding.

It took me a day to get cloud serpent riding on my alts :S. Granted no one goes after eggs anymore on my server, but with the rep bonus and no eggs you still hit revered on the first day if Human if I recall correctly (And almost if not human.)
90 Draenei Warrior
If he got it on his alt it'd show up on his armory that he looted it since it's an epic.
90 Troll Hunter
Shoulda figured he was just BSing me. Oh well, putting the tinfoil hat back on.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Like how guildox even went a step ahead and added an extra 0 slot at the end so it makes the percent even more accurate.
90 Tauren Priest
*sigh* Invincible is up on my realm's BMAH - was at 350k before I went & cried myself to sleep last night.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*sigh* Invincible is up on my realm's BMAH - was at 350k before I went & cried myself to sleep last night.

And will be gone by the time you get back on like my servers was because of a server xfer capping it.

In other news i fully expect the whole sha/galleon mount to be like how blingtron was. Blizz even confirmed you could get the enginerring mounts from blingtron but until 5.1 there was not a single confirmed drop on any of them but then they "suddenly" "up" the dropchance for better things and the drop confirmation start pouring in.

I honestly don't see any way they can reimburse people who have constanlty been doing both bosses on mains/alts but some kind of post on it would be nice to keep people from wasting tokens till 5.2 when they "up"(aka implement) the mounts.
Edited by Wilhelm on 2/6/2013 11:08 PM PST
90 Tauren Priest
Oh I know it will cap - hence my tears :P I'm still not gold capped yet, but I guess I'm mostly trying to get capped just in case I see a Black or Plagued Proto come up.

But still... Invincible is the grail for me... Love that horse...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have haxx to get any rng item I want now, it appears. It's my death knight!
3 weeks ago: off-hand warglaive
last week: onyxia
today: main-hand warglaive

In mount related news, I juts got 172: Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth
I was gonna go to bed, but I figured Horde rarely has WG on my server so I might as well get it over with. It wasn't very high on my list of mounts I NEED, but it's good to have it out of the way.

Also, love is in the air totally crept up on me. I didn't realize it started sunday until this morning. I have 4 eligible toons so far, and I'm currently levelling as fast as I can on my mage to get to 89. I'm at 87 so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get another toon from 85-89 after my mage and before sunday.
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/06/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Schwert
If he got it on his alt it'd show up on his armory that he looted it since it's an epic.

Since Galleon and Sha work like LFR loot, it wouldn't show up on the loot feed
90 Draenei Warrior
02/06/2013 11:59 PMPosted by Ðemolition

Since Galleon and Sha work like LFR loot, it wouldn't show up on the loot feed

And once again I'm proven to be mildly retarded.

(Although I have had coined Sha loot show up on my feed.)
90 Night Elf Druid
Anybody out there who has a Wooly White Rhino willing to trade/sell it?
90 Human Warlock
I have a spare one i'd be willing to let go but this thread isn't the place for such things, there is a buy/sell thread for trades. Come say hello now though im online this toon.
90 Orc Death Knight
Pink Love Rocket > Sha. I'd gladly swap luck. Sha mount will probably be up on the BMH next xpac.
90 Undead Warlock
Sniped Depleted-Kyparium Rocket for 30k. The seller most likely missed a digit or got it out of a Blingtron and had no idea what it was worth.

EDIT;; Decided to use it. Glad I did, because it's a really cool mount!
Edited by Gothitelle on 2/7/2013 1:28 PM PST
90 Dwarf Warrior
Just added Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake to my collection. I transferred a guild with gold just to buy it in another realm. I got extremely lucky that no one transferred and gold capped it, and no one in the realm had enough gold to outbid me. It was 306k, a huge bargain!

I had to lvl the toon to 70, just multiboxed RaF 2, quick and painless.
90 Tauren Priest
Just added Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake to my collection. I transferred a guild with gold just to buy it in another realm. I got extremely lucky that no one transferred and gold capped it, and no one in the realm had enough gold to outbid me. It was 306k, a huge bargain!

I had to lvl the toon to 70, just multiboxed RaF 2, quick and painless.

OMG Mega Congrates!!! You definitely got lucky with that price... wow!
90 Troll Druid
Hey guys ... figured i'd post here. I'm a beginning mount collector. Started playing in mid 2010 and since then I went kinda crazy with mounts. I'm currently at 169. :D

Just figured i'd drop by and check this thread out. :3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]