Mount Collector Support Group V13

90 Pandaren Hunter
Good lord...

So after finally getting my Onyxian Drake almost 3 years later, I'm starting the grind for the Alani mount. There's good news and bad news.

The good news is there's literally no competition for monster spawns in Vale. The bad news is I'm at only 5 Skyshards, and those came from my journey toward being Exalted with Golden Lotus. I'm in for a looooooong grind...

Anyone know an efficient way or route for farming Skyshards?
90 Undead Warlock
Don't normally post here but i'm just overwhelmed with joy. I soloed Onyxian for the first time and Reins of the Onyxian Drake dropped.
100 Night Elf Druid
Never have I been so depressed with the state of the game. Im not raiding anymore, so little to farm, and im not making gold anymore.

._.
90 Troll Rogue
Picked up Reins of the Blue Drake on the BMAH for 96k last nite...puts me at 225
So in the last week I started a new toon on a new server and joined a new guild for the simple reason of getting the guild achievement pets and mounts. My guild will probably never get any of those achievements so what a great guild to allow someone to come in and do that. I'm level 40 now so still a ways to go, and then a grind to exalted with order of the cloud serpents. I'll pick up Reins of the Dark Phoenix and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent to add to my collection. As thanks for letting me do this I will be donating, from that toon, a large portion of my future gold earnings and raw materials to the gbank. This will also add yet another alt to farm ashes, onyxia and mims head among others.

Now if only I could get some challenge modes done.
90 Human Rogue
Good lord...

So after finally getting my Onyxian Drake almost 3 years later, I'm starting the grind for the Alani mount. There's good news and bad news.

The good news is there's literally no competition for monster spawns in Vale. The bad news is I'm at only 5 Skyshards, and those came from my journey toward being Exalted with Golden Lotus. I'm in for a looooooong grind...

Anyone know an efficient way or route for farming Skyshards?

I am exalted with GL and have not even seen a single skyshard :\
90 Troll Rogue
Good lord...So after finally getting my Onyxian Drake almost 3 years later, I'm starting the grind for the Alani mount. There's good news and bad news.The good news is there's literally no competition for monster spawns in Vale. The bad news is I'm at only 5 Skyshards, and those came from my journey toward being Exalted with Golden Lotus. I'm in for a looooooong grind...Anyone know an efficient way or route for farming Skyshards?

I am exalted with GL and have not even seen a single skyshard :\

Exalted on 3 toons and STILL haven't seen a single one :)
85 Orc Hunter
whelp finally got my first 90.

wasn't too bad when I finally got down to leveling, did BGS from 88-90 and it only took 2 days

if only the challenge mode stuff didn't look terrible for druids :(
Edited by Distractions on 1/22/2013 11:48 AM PST
90 Human Hunter
Just woke up and did a ravenlord run, around 150+ runs on both my toons, finally dropped!! Haven't even done the raid runs yet today!
90 Tauren Priest
So in the last week I started a new toon on a new server and joined a new guild for the simple reason of getting the guild achievement pets and mounts. My guild will probably never get any of those achievements so what a great guild to allow someone to come in and do that. I'm level 40 now so still a ways to go, and then a grind to exalted with order of the cloud serpents. I'll pick up Reins of the Dark Phoenix and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent to add to my collection. As thanks for letting me do this I will be donating, from that toon, a large portion of my future gold earnings and raw materials to the gbank. This will also add yet another alt to farm ashes, onyxia and mims head among others.

Now if only I could get some challenge modes done.

Ooo nice, yeah I've being thinking of doing the same thing actually, I think highest Horde side here is currently 4/16 HM - not sure on Alliance side, a lot higher but only one of the 3 down they need for the achievement. Good on you for donating everything you get on that toon, nice way to say thanks for letting you do that :)
100 Human Warrior
Decided to solo EoE 10 after watching a video and BAM
Reins of the Blue Drake drops
Takes me to 82 mounts
90 Draenei Warrior
I just realized I haven't run my weekly Kara yet.

lolfuntime.
100 Tauren Druid
/sigh

Just finished another week of Karazhan. 1325 attunemen kills.

Leveling another DK now, which will put me at 22 runs per week.
89 Draenei Paladin
I have been trying to get the Blue Drake for years. Over 60 Eregos runs and no luck from the bag and currently farming 10 Malygos.
90 Human Rogue
Is Malygos P3 difficult? or pretty faceroll?
90 Worgen Hunter
Please, people, support it http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709112115 ..
90 Dwarf Paladin
All I've got left to run this week is Al'akir.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So ya.....this latest ptr patch just added like 10 mounts....and yet still no mount achievement.

We have an armored bat(finally a bat mount), new thundering serpent, sky claw(being boe i fully expect it to be a new crafted engineer mount), new phoenix thing i think, and then going by the changing text on water striders it looks like we're getting all the different colorations instead of just the one.
100 Tauren Druid
01/23/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Namhcir
Is Malygos P3 difficult? or pretty faceroll?

1123 is the drake rotation. That's all you do in P3.
100 Night Elf Druid
So ya.....this latest ptr patch just added like 10 mounts....and yet still no mount achievement.

We have an armored bat(finally a bat mount), new thundering serpent, sky claw(being boe i fully expect it to be a new crafted engineer mount), new phoenix thing i think, and then going by the changing text on water striders it looks like we're getting all the different colorations instead of just the one.

Wait, what text?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]