Original Darkspear players Get in here (vid)

19 Human Paladin
Who remembers this from back in the day, and whos been on darkspear since vanilla and is still here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei7ooePNTY

Miss these days, before all the BS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've been on Darkspear since Vanilla. :P Back in the days when Super Victory Friends merged with Ludicrous Speed. :D
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
wonder how many people actually remember who got darkspears Scarab Lord title (I know I do)
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
Didn't someone from Vox open AQ? I've been on DS since just after release.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/22/2013 12:39 AMPosted by Flag
wonder how many people actually remember who got darkspears Scarab Lord title (I know I do)

Its part of the name of a Blue isnt it? Just trying to see if I know without giving it away =P
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
It was a Rogue* hint one
Edited by Flag on 1/22/2013 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Alliance correct?
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Yup
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
Oh oh, Cydel from Cadia?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ghost
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
it was Ghost from Cadia. sup?
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
/clap (: pretty legit how he kept him at 60 id trade my account for that any day,

Vanilla darkspear was so much fun. World PvP was the best out of any server out there
Edited by Flag on 1/22/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Miss Nox Eternae once they stopped, pretty much after Vanilla since they lost most their core, darkspear horde went down the drain for quite some time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Vanilla darkspear was so much fun. World PvP was the best out of any server out there

R.I.P.
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Even in BC Darkspear had some of the Best pvpers in the world, Lethi Bluelazer, Toez all them transfered off though :/ Dont get me wrong theres good pvpers on darkspear now but most all transfered here
Edited by Flag on 1/22/2013 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
DS in vanilla was definitely some good times. Especially the old PVP system.....fighting that pally Aragone a million times a day, and wondering if it was the same person.
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Infamous
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]