01/30/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Shammyren
When People spam Healing Meters in LFR

I thought that was the purpose of LFR. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/30/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Taymage
When People spam Healing Meters in LFR

I thought that was the purpose of LFR. :P

I dont mind after boss fights, I mean after every single fight, and during fights too
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, *during* a fight? Now that's impressive.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
For me, it's when DPS have up aggro increasing buffs, i.e. Righteous Fury, or they taunt mobs.
Reply Quote
"BIG HEALS" on vent.

Nothing makes me more annoyed than someone saying "BIG HEALS"

I am staring at your !@#$%^- health bar, I know how big the heals need to be. Shut up and tank/dps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I hate when healing BGs, I follow our main FC around to ensure he doesn't get killed.. and they die because the other team knows how to attack healers first.. then our FC rants on about how my healing sucks... KINDA CAN'T HEAL WHILE BEING STUNNED BY ABOUT 6 PEOPLE AT ONCE.

Also, Tanks who are in DPS spec... I had a dungeon group the other day and I was wondering why the DK tank was so squishy. He had blood presence... but was in Frost spec the whole time... x . x; I had more HP than him.

I actually don't mind a lot of things that you guys are complaining about, it just makes healing all the more fun and interesting. Like, tanks running off while DPS are still hitting mobs. I've done several dungeons where I actually was running back and forth between two rooms healing DPS in one and Tank in the other.

And DPS, like hunters with their pet taunts and Pallys with their RF, I don't really mind them. I'm still able to heal them as well as the Tank and be fine. However, the tank usually gets mad and says something.

OH ALSO, when we wipe in a dungeon, (usually not because of me), every single person in the group leaves. And none of them were on the same server as each other, ruling out the possibility of them like.. being friends or guildies or something... I've had this happen a few times. ._. Like.. really? you ALL had to leave?
Edited by Magol on 1/30/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 04:03 AMPosted by Healustrious
My pet peeve is people standing in damage. I have to pay attention to EVERYTHING, why cant you pay attention to where you are standing. I tell them not to stand in an area before the pull, and they still do it. I will heal through that pull, if you do it again I will let you die. I only need a good tank and one average dps to complete an LFG. So don't test me.

Ugh, in LFR Terrace a few weeks ago, there was this Warrior that kept standing next to the tank and eating Splashes. He was about to die, so I used Leap of Faith. He ran straight back to where he was and died after a few more Splashes to the face. I was like "Warrior, I life gripped you for a reason, stop being terrible".
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Scholomance: Tank bolts ahead just after everyone zones in and yep, goes out of LOS..so io try and follow him, ,the adds he pulled kill me and then he yells at me for not healing him. Meanwhile the dps are nowhere to be seen..oh there they are, also out of LOS and almost dead.

Tank pulls and....we all die.

Scholomance: almost at end of run, I have managed to not go OOM but the dps is squishy and I am spam healing him, we pull up and I ask for a break to drink.

Tank tells me I dont need to drink...I am at 25% mana. So yeah I start to drink and he pulls, fortunately the two melee dps with him get the adds down and boss goes down...the two dps then tell the tank to wait for the healer.

Tank says dont need a healer in these low level instances.

Me:....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/01/2013 02:43 AMPosted by Rëflex
people who complain about 1 of 5 healers in lfr being dps, when 2 of the healers are over a 500 il and there is no issues healing, meanwhile said healer that is dpsing is a good 5% over the top dps in the group for total dmg done. !@#$, get carried, and go back to fingering your butthole.

You sound lovely. Play the role you queued for and people won't complain. Or play disc and atonement heal the whole time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
"Why is our healer beating half the group in dps?"

My response, tanks in full heroic purples, no threat issues, blood dk op, very little healing is required, so why not spam denounce to speed things up a bit?

"Still shouldn't beat me, i've done x raid"

I'm doing 35k on boss with all my "dps" cds hmm...
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
01/22/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Zrod
For me, I think it is when the tank los's me, gets oneshot and then blames me for not being able to heal through whatever pillar he was behind.

Oh my gosh THIS. THIS. It's so nice if the tank has a vague notion of where I am.

But also, dps who run away when they accidentally aggro something or have adds on them. I CANNY HEAL YOU IF YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
When I'm referred to as my class, not my name.

"hey priest, can u shield me moar?"
Reply Quote
When I'm referred to as my class, not my name.

"hey priest, can u shield me moar?"

You know, this used to drive me crazy as well. (Especially when my main healer was a paladin who would still get called "priest.")

But I've found myself doing it in LFD lately. :/

I don't miss looking for groups in general chat of Ironforge, but LFD and LFR have certainly removed a lot of genuine interaction.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"BIG HEALS" on vent.

Nothing makes me more annoyed than someone saying "BIG HEALS"

I am staring at your !@#$%^- health bar, I know how big the heals need to be. Shut up and tank/dps.

I am guilty of doing this as a dps but its usually when one tank dies and i don't think healers know this or I am telling the hybrids to start healing or else hes dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For me it's when ppl run away when i'm trying to cast a heal on them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/25/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Aestyr
Cauterizing heal me!

This is quite helpful in raids.
Reply Quote
When I juke a pummel then I get disrupting shouted...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]