Age of Aspects - Looking for more!

90 Gnome Mage
Hello everyone,

I know there are a lot of players floating around looking for a good guild. As an experienced GM and leader, I am hoping to find a few other active members that would also like leadership positions in a guild that covers all content.

Our goal is to form a tight knit operation that includes well diversified classes, a consistent PVE group, guild PVP battle groups for RBGs and arenas, professions, and helpful members that help progress other members and the guild in general.

I love achievements and scheduling achievement runs on the calendar as well.

So, if anyone is looking for a fun, friendly and helpful guild to call their own... PST!!!

Immediate Raid Roles Available - (Raids are Tues / Thurs 8 pm server) -
DPS - Hunter, DK, Pally, Warlock, Monk
Heals - Priest, Shaman, Druid, Monk
Tanks - Druid, DK, Monk

Requirements:
Applicants must...
- Be geared for the content without being a hindrance
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. The vast majority of our members are at 90%+ lifetime attendance.
- Be willing to provide your own raid mats
- We do ask you have a good understanding of the fights before applying.

Thanks,
Timewarp
<Age of Aspects> @ Burning Legion
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Timewarp/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/burning-legion/Age%20of%20Aspects/
Whisper in game for additional information!
Edited by Timewarp on 3/14/2013 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
HC
Carry me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I have a wagon for carrying horde.... But, I don't think you want to sit on those bodies!

If you have any Alliance characters; we would love for you to join our team.

- Timewarp
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Call to Arms: PvPers

<Age of Aspects> @ Burning Legion is recruiting all classes & specs for arenas, bg's, rated bg's, world pvp, & premades.

We are looking for active players interested in a friendly, social & competitive guild. Especially interested in players with experience & gear; but these are not mandatory. We are lvl 25.

PST anyone in guild for info or invite!

Guild Macro:

/2. <Age of Aspects> is recruiting all classes & specs for arenas, bg's, rated bg's, world pvp, & premades. We are looking for active players interested in a friendly, social & competitive guild. We are lvl 25. PST anyone in guild for info or invite
Edited by Timewarp on 3/14/2013 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Attention: Call to Arms for the last few spots on our RBG team!

Our guild RBG's are setup for Friday & Saturday nights, 8 pm server. Anyone is welcome to come try out. We are looking for quality not quantity.

Please whisper Timewarp or any guild member for additional information or about times on our premade battlegrounds.

If you like questing, we have a pvp group that likes to run dailies on the island too.

Hope to see you!!
-
Timewarp
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
carry me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]