The Future of Bleeding Hollow

90 Dwarf Rogue
Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial. Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.

As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months. Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases on the ignorance of his subjects. As I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule.

Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom.

Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Go back to where you came from. The only people that care about you are those in AV. Nobody likes you and your massive ego.
Hug Vendor > Alliance Vanguard.

Oh and, tl;dr, don't care for what you have to say.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Go back to where you came from. The only people that care about you are those in AV. Nobody likes you and your massive ego.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

I do not know of the ego you speak of? This, perhaps, is the downfall of our enemies in the Iron Wolfclan. Their upperclass consists mainly of elitists who swell in power and prey on the ignorance of their subjects. I do not seek ego, nor recognition - No, I seek an Alliance free from oppression in a world that necessitates a pedagogist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are you a lit major?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
you

seek

ego

and

recognition

you

ignoran[t]

elitist
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
01/23/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Aphrodíte
Are you a lit major?

Poli-Sci. I just talk this way on the forums because it's the only socially acceptable place to speak in such a manner, though that's even a bit of a stretch.

01/23/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Endryxqt
you

seek

ego

and

recognition

you

ignoran[t]

elitist

You sound just like the progressive-marxist atheists who will take anything and everything out of context to prove their point, then post a youtube video that people whine too much about taking things out of context in order to justify taking things out of context in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you a lift major?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shut up shut up shut up shut up!
Ugh!

/bashes Cragster over the head with her frying pan
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/23/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Endryxqt
you

seek

ego

and

recognition

you

ignoran[t]

elitist

An elitist is someone who actually knows how to play a class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

You sound just like the progressive-marxist atheists who will take anything and everything out of context to prove their point, then post a youtube video that people whine too much about taking things out of context in order to justify taking things out of context in the first place.

Awh, you caught me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/23/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Toffee
/bashes Cragster over the head with her frying pan

http://imgur.com/MfxiMK9
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Put away the thesaurus and just PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

An elitist is someone who actually knows how to play a class.

Cragster is one who thinks he knows how to play, and thinks hes good.
So let me make it "Self-proclaimed" elitist.
Edited by Endryxqt on 1/23/2013 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/23/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Cragster

I LOVE TALKING POINTS!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I must be going now, though I may continue to post on these forums. In a weeks time I will be returning, and the might of the Alliance will be greater than ever. It will be at this point where the Vanguard will consolidate and make our efforts to push. Until then, dearest friends, take good care.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I do not know of the ego you speak of? This, perhaps, is the downfall of our enemies in the Iron Wolfclan. Their upperclass consists mainly of elitists who swell in power and prey on the ignorance of their subjects. I do not seek ego, nor recognition - No, I seek an Alliance free from oppression in a world that necessitates a pedagogist.

That kinda talk has earned you a wedgie, nerd!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial. Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.

As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months. Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases on the ignorance of his subjects. As I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule.

Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom.

Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.

LOL get camped all day, thx 4 fr33 hks
I got screenshots for days
http://i.imgur.com/mIVyJOx.jpg

lol'd irl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]