90 Night Elf Warrior
01/23/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Endryxqt
Hug Vendor > Alliance Vanguard.
90 Human Death Knight
Worldpvpkings SS is legit as fuzz
100 Gnome Warlock
01/23/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Worldpvpkings SS is legit as fuzz

It looks like he gave Cragster a Super Saiyan haircut.
90 Human Death Knight
01/23/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Lucyornyu
It looks like he gave Cragster a Super Saiyan haircut.

Now that you mention it...it may be shopped I see some pixels taht are outa place near the tusks...
01/23/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Endryxqt
Go back to where you came from
this^^
Edited by Semrin on 1/23/2013 6:58 PM PST
90 Draenei Death Knight
Not for nothing, but if i had no choice but AVG or turn to the Horde side, i would go horde.

You do nothing to help your cause, and it is only getting worse.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not for nothing, but if i had no choice but AVG or turn to the Horde side, i would go horde.

You do nothing to help your cause, and it is only getting worse.

Finally 90 and already making a better case than every member of AV as a respectable part of the Alliance.
90 Tauren Warrior
01/23/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Worldpvpkíng
http://i.imgur.com/mIVyJOx.jpg

is worldpvpking snoopy in this photo? looks like snoopy, i think it's snoopy
100 Human Paladin
I was fighting a bunch of horde who were doing dailies and I get a random wisper from Cragster "Be lucky I saved you". I laughed at him. Then a few IWC come and he dips out so fast. And goes to the shrine and spams /2 on how he crushed IWC. This guy is a fraud.
100 Human Death Knight
Ok RPPVP loser stop with your speeches and actually do something about it.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lit major? Political Science major? Ha, here goes:

Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial.
This is a great example of incorrect semi-colon usage.

Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.
Why would you arrange the clauses of a sentence this way? It's really awkward to read.

01/23/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Cragster
As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months.
Ancient Rome fell, Rome still exists and they have great pasta. Also, anytime a year is referenced in historical context it should be accompanied by AD or BC.

Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot
Every tyrant is a despot and every despot is a tyrant, because they are the same thing and that is a redundant phrase.

who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases
based*

on the ignorance of his subjects. I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule. Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded
like-minded*

alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom. Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.
Did you ever hear of an exclamation mark? I'm curious because I just read this in Gordon Brown's voice.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.
I have never read a personification of the moon that didn't refer to it as a feminine entity.

In short, you suck like most AV folk.
Edited by Gwhyn on 1/26/2013 3:27 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is Cragster also Craggster?

I'm just wondering if Cragster's really the guy who told that odd story about Rållys and fœces..
90 Troll Druid
Is Cragster also Craggster?

I'm just wondering if Cragster's really the guy who told that odd story about Rållys and fœces..

Yes.
90 Orc Warrior
indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan

Stopped reading here. Hegemonic would imply that they want to form an alliance, not stomp the alliance.
90 Dwarf Rogue
Lit major? Political Science major? Ha, here goes:

Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial.
This is a great example of incorrect semi-colon usage.

Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.
Why would you arrange the clauses of a sentence this way? It's really awkward to read.

As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months.
Ancient Rome fell, Rome still exists and they have great pasta. Also, anytime a year is referenced in historical context it should be accompanied by AD or BC.

Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot
Every tyrant is a despot and every despot is a tyrant, because they are the same thing and that is a redundant phrase.

who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases
based*

on the ignorance of his subjects. I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule. Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded
like-minded*

alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom. Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.
Did you ever hear of an exclamation mark? I'm curious because I just read this in Gordon Brown's voice.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.
I have never read a personification of the moon that didn't refer to it as a feminine entity.

In short, you suck like most AV folk.

Lackluster criticism.
1)Agreed, the semi-colon usage is pushing it, but hardly noteworthy.
2)This syntax is smooth to the adaptable reader.
3)Edward Gibbons in his famous The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire asserted that Rome was sacked in 476. I expect anyone who has the slightest sense of history would be knowledgeable of this material. Excuse me for relying on the implicitness of this statement rather than oversimplifying.
4)Despotism refers to "a system of government in which the ruler has unlimited power," while a tyrant is that ruler which expresses "oppressive power" (Information derived from Merriam-Webster Dictionary).
5)Simple spelling error because I posted this from my phone. I didn't know that the grammar police patrolled these forums.
6)Once again, the dash is merely a mechanism utilized to dull down the difficulty of the piece for the inexperienced reader. WoW players tend to be brighter than most.
7)The solemn nature of this piece does not deserve exclamation. Did Thomas Jefferson produce exclamation marks while drafting the Declaration? I think not.
8)The tides are dictated by the moon. This is merely a metaphor suggesting that the tides are changing.

Please, spare us your policing and peacefully leave these forums.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]