Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/1 Sha up.

/1 No you sha up.
/golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is Cragster also Craggster?

I'm just wondering if Cragster's really the guy who told that odd story about Rållys and fœces..

Yes.

Then I think that Cragster has an odd fetish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well rome died because they put the great fire out.

If you want to relate IWC to rome, and you want to destroy them, you might want to put out IWCs great fire.

What is IWCs great fire though?

Edit: When I say great fire, I dont mean the actual great fire, but they had that eternal flame thing going, I forgot what it's called.
Edited by Robfosho on 1/27/2013 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/27/2013 12:55 AMPosted by Robfosho
Helladin, you have to make him quit wow. He is our Eternal Flame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/27/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Ezdozer

Won't be hard to do
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Ezdozer

Here I was scrolling down to mention that I spec into Eternal Flame. Yolo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
what kind of drugs are u on bro every time u and ur guild sees us in TB or even just in the world you start combat die and then flee and when i say you i am specifically talking to u Cragster, please if you are going to try and talk down on a guild at least make sure u can beat the members in it first because quite frankly ive never seen you fight a single member of IWC you always run. Youre almost as pathetic as Cretus if not more. btw im permanently flagged if you guys want to look for me. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what kind of drugs are u on bro every time u and ur guild sees us in TB or even just in the world you start combat die and then flee and when i say you i am specifically talking to u Cragster, please if you are going to try and talk down on a guild at least make sure u can beat the members in it first because quite frankly ive never seen you fight a single member of IWC you always run. Youre almost as pathetic as Cretus if not more. btw im permanently flagged if you guys want to look for me. <3

He's too good for grammar and spelling, problem?
Reply Quote
it was the end of the sentence bro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

You've managed to send me to intensive care for asphyxiation, though the doctors say I will endure a speedy recovery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You've managed to send me to intensive care for asphyxiation, though the doctors say I will endure a speedy recovery.

Yeah, you best believes you asphyxiated.

Younghellagang
Edited by Helladin on 1/27/2013 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
You will never make Helladin quit wow, hes too proud for that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
is it true the IWC owns this server and they ran all over Alliance Vanguard's raid at pvp vendors, L2P!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Developer
is it true the IWC owns this server and they ran all over Alliance Vanguard's raid at pvp vendors, L2P!

Yolo.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/23/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Cragster
Are you a lit major?

Poli-Sci. I just talk this way on the forums because it's the only socially acceptable place to speak in such a manner, though that's even a bit of a stretch.

Oh God you sound like my ex. Who by the way, had the biggest ego out there. Coincidentally, also a poli-sci major.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]