The Future of Bleeding Hollow

90 Blood Elf Rogue
this again? Are you really this serious/butthurt over some wpvp in a game, or are you simply trolling to get a reaction (kudos if so...and I think it's really neat that you can take this game and compare it to the decline of western civilization/the Roman empire, while also taking your rants to a critique of the modern political landscape, I bet you're a hit at parties and with the ladies...after all WoW wpvp is srs biz...where was I? oh yeah...)? Do you really have to start a new post every time you take this game wayyyyyyyy to seriously? I would say "get a life", but it is quite entertaining (along with simultaneously mind numbing) to see the levels you go to to "express" your displeasure (epeen envy?) of IWC, over and over again...are you for real? Part of me hopes that you are (don't guess which part), as it is quite the demonstration of someone with wayyyyyyy too much time on their hands, along with a slightly disturbing, over the top reaction to (once again) a...sigh...game. My soul hopes that you are simply trolling, and getting a kick out of all this, whilst laughing at yourself...but, the lengths at which you go to, ad nauseom, has me thinking it is the later...and if so, may I recommend you try this?:

http://www.video-game-addiction.org/video-game-addiction-treatment.html

You're welcome...and you may now flame me in fully expected, over the top, over-reaction, that has become your TM. But that's ok, I still think you're neat! "hugs"
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Why can't you artards let this post just die.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So, after reading many forums lately I have come to the conclusion. Cragster reminds me of Chrystal from Miller Time..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Punnah

Because he will make more and more and more and more and another and another and another and another, etc...the post may die, but new, similar, redundant posts will pop up from the C-ragster...bet on it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Rawshu

Because he will make more and more and more and more and another and another and another and another, etc...the post may die, but new, similar, redundant posts will pop up from the C-ragster...bet on it.

It's hard to hold all the contempt for me in one thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Helladin

nah, I just need to use two hands you beast.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

nah, I just need to use two hands you beast.

Those are some big hands, you should get away from the drug that makes your hands big, it's detrimental to any successful life.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Big Hands = more button smashing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"The future of Bleeding Hollow..." "Doesn't involve Cragster, or Alliance Vanguard."

-Endryx
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
this again? Are you really this serious/butthurt over some wpvp in a game, or are you simply trolling to get a reaction (kudos if so...and I think it's really neat that you can take this game and compare it to the decline of western civilization/the Roman empire, while also taking your rants to a critique of the modern political landscape, I bet you're a hit at parties and with the ladies...after all WoW wpvp is srs biz...where was I? oh yeah...)? Do you really have to start a new post every time you take this game wayyyyyyyy to seriously? I would say "get a life", but it is quite entertaining (along with simultaneously mind numbing) to see the levels you go to to "express" your displeasure (epeen envy?) of IWC, over and over again...are you for real? Part of me hopes that you are (don't guess which part), as it is quite the demonstration of someone with wayyyyyyy too much time on their hands, along with a slightly disturbing, over the top reaction to (once again) a...sigh...game. My soul hopes that you are simply trolling, and getting a kick out of all this, whilst laughing at yourself...but, the lengths at which you go to, ad nauseom, has me thinking it is the later...and if so, may I recommend you try this?:

You're welcome...and you may now flame me in fully expected, over the top, over-reaction, that has become your TM. But that's ok, I still think you're neat! "hugs"

Then may your soul be at rest.

Edit: Let there be peace between the Vanguard and the Wolves.
Edited by Cragster on 1/29/2013 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tzr0n_Usk
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
01/29/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Zaphan
So, after reading many forums lately I have come to the conclusion. Cragster reminds me of Chrystal from Miller Time..

Cragster=Rally=Chrystal??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Then may your soul be at rest.

Edit: Let there be peace between the Vanguard and the Wolves.

Well, I guess I'm an official. So I guess I speak for everyone when I say... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUscVoZcMQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Santangelo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs

Giggled for 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/29/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Kenokost

I done told you bro.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427666863#19
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/30/2013 05:47 AMPosted by Necrachilles

I done told you bro.

Eh idk Necra, i seem to think Alliance Vanguard more so favor Miller Time. Ive seen them in action.. 10 vs 1, last night at Halfhill. Ive also been in BGs with IWC members and they seem to be better PvPers than Miller Time was. Trash talk might be on the same level, but actions seem to be a little better and more tasteful. As far as Rally, i havent seen much of him but maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I done told you bro.

Eh idk Necra, i seem to think Alliance Vanguard more so favor Miller Time. Ive seen them in action.. 10 vs 1, last night at Halfhill. Ive also been in BGs with IWC members and they seem to be better PvPers than Miller Time was. Trash talk might be on the same level, but actions seem to be a little better and more tasteful. As far as Rally, i havent seen much of him but maybe.

Rallys is a leader, those two are not.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

speaks the minion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

speaks the minion.

I'm considered the not minion, it's just an opinion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]