The Future of Bleeding Hollow

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rallys may not be our best player but he sure as hell knows how to lead the wolfpack
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/30/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Santangelo
Rallys may not be our best player but he sure as hell knows how to lead the wolfpack

Like the wolfpack in Twilight? Just even more male-friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/30/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Santangelo

Rallys welcome speech to all knew members... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdMxRG9Jol0
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
All trolling aside, this post was fairly prophetic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

What a long strange trip it's been.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial. Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.

As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months. Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases on the ignorance of his subjects. As I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule.

Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom.

Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.

Crag... Are you a God of this world?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
06/17/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Helladin

What a long strange trip it's been.

Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial. Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data.

As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months. Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases on the ignorance of his subjects. As I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule.

Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom.

Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains.

The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.

Crag... Are you a God of this world?

You've revealed my true identity... #cragswag
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Ezdozer
What is IWCs great fire though?
Helladin, you have to make him quit wow. He is our Eternal Flame.

Oh Kilxxi, even in death you predicted how things would turn out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
People hate on these yet I feel motivated go out and pvp when I read one of these

That's the name of the game. Fueling the fire for more intense wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good to see your on board with swifty's plan

06/17/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Cragster
People hate on these yet I feel motivated go out and pvp when I read one of these

That's the name of the game. Fueling the fire for more intense wpvp.

Tour guides.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I must be going now, though I may continue to post on these forums. In a weeks time I will be returning, and the might of the Alliance will be greater than ever. It will be at this point where the Vanguard will consolidate and make our efforts to push. Until then, dearest friends, take good care.

Comes back and finds 3 people online during Saturday primetime
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Maybe you should move out of political science and into HUG SCIENCE O: !!! The best horde-side HUG patrol guild on LB SERVER... FUZZY SWEATER ALLIANCE O:< !!! FRESHLY TRANSFERED FROM LIGHTNING'S BLADE... Ready to hug all people including CRAGSTERS which sounds like a type of chetland pony or possibly in a previous lifespan were you a type of yellow spotted zooming kitten which existed before the days of freewind post being flooded in thousand needles? I personally think those types of kittens are best at escaping from snuggly holds and grabbing cookies from owl cookie jars. Sometimes you gotta think OMG WE HAVE AN OWL COOKIE JAR?!!? HELLO?!?! WHY AREN'T WE USING IT. And then a BOLD daring, dashing, hugging and caring CRAGSTER comes out and noms, om nommity nom nom, num num orm nom cookie... Good kitty! He knows the snacks. A SNACKWISE CRAIGSTER WITH A FLAIR FOR DEBATE ON WHICH IS MORE OR LESS SNUGGLY OR UNSNUGGLY... I must sleep now though as I have rainbows to conquer vs octopus. I will have to use every crayon I have at my disposal vs the octopus tomorrow, because when you need to get up on your rainbow and walk across town, octopus can lick you and it'll lick your computer, which computers shut off after octopus licks them. It's a known FACT...

Snuggling is really good but make sure you wear a fuzzy sweater because it's difficult to understand which types of zizzles are safe and which ones are too sproinky, but you could always just wear moon shoes when you pick up a dandelion in order to stop bunnies from hypnotizing you with gypsy harps into falling over into a dreamscape of total MUFFINATION... I have been there DEAR CRAGSTER and kittens have also... But bunnies tend to revolt and eat dandiliions...

IF ALL ELSE FAILS BRING IN THE DAMN DUCKS, they'll eat the whole flower bed, and ducks love to wear socks, so if you've got a parade in town, bring the ducks to your float, and they will kick up a storm.... Ducks have also been known to mountaineer much like dwarves like you cragster. I HIGHLY suggest you research DUCK BLANKETEERING which is ducks wearing muffiny scarves...

I think also in political science you will have to study the gummy bear war of 1712, which ERUPTED on the clock tower on the HP sauce bottle... LOAFING PEACOCKS BECAME UNLOAFING and they attacked as the trust muffin which was baked was VIOLATED by an angry teddy... The kittens set up paisley blanektforts and ducks quacked WE NEED A SCARF AND NO FLUFFING AROUND HERE. BEAN BAGS WERE TOSSSED AND CHAOS ENSUED... I was informed by a frog who was hit by a stray bean bag, he was a casualty of the gummy bear war of 1712... Dangerous things happen, so it's good to know the history...

Make sure to hug also cragster, it could be your last before you become the next bean bag victim O: !!! They are rather sproinky bags O: /hug cragster...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
also I wished I got hit with a frying pan by a hug patrol guild O: !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]