[H] Forever in Flames Recruiting Raiders

90 Pandaren Priest
Forever in Flames is under new management with a new direction. I alongside my officers am looking to establish a friendly causal raiding guild. Skotti(Druid) and I have been around Icecrown since vanilla and had raided a significant amount of time from then through WOTLK, after which we took a short leave of absence during Cata, we were previously Rawling(Druid), Nunzz(Priest), Pharzuph(Warlock), Jezzus(Warlock), Gimerak(DK). We are now looking to take our previous raid experience together with our members experience and start raiding and clearing content very soon.

What we can offer:
  • A fun guild that will be active and help players any way possible.
  • A reliable casual guild, we expect all of our raiders to be courteous and be there on time if they sign up for a raid or give us enough time in advance to find replacements. If you can’t make it that is ok just let us know or don’t sign up for the week.
  • A guild with that while we will have a smaller raid schedule then hardcore guilds we still expect to be the best we can be within that time period and don’t think less time raiding is an excuse for not performing.

• What we are looking for:
  • Mature players who will treat other guild members with respect.
  • Skilled players that are looking to improve their skill and can take respectful criticism without causing drama.
  • Low Drama individuals(see requirement one.)
  • Players that want to have a good time.

• We are currently recruiting all classes and roles and are looking forward to hearing from you.
    Please contact me or any officer in game at Holystuff, Unholystuff, Skotti, or Gimerak.

Thanks,
    Forever in Flames
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    What times and what days do you plan to raid at?

I've got a Prot Warrior and Mage both currently unused. 6/6, 2/6, 3/4 exp.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-9pm, we would love for you to join, feel free to message me in-game, my alt code is 0233 for me é.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Those times work pretty well for me, although I can't do it this week, next Tuesday and Wednesday I'll come along with you guys to see if I'd like to join the guild and the team.

Feel free to send me mail or a Calendar invite in-game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    I can't get a hold of any of you guys and when I tried to send mail to Holystuff it said the player could not be found.

Have you all transferred off of the server?
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Saw someone supposedly selling that guild in trade chat the other day so they might have Confused.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]