Saying goodbye to a home of 7 years

81 Tauren Druid
Atleast the realm won't revolve around the "leet" people anymore. Finally spread out evenly for once. Eeeek D:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Adios amigo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Take care! Realm 1st for hunters should be more interesting next expansion...
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck, man
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Thanks guys for all the positive messages Lothar will always be my home all things considered.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
But me and Bro have the same Birthday he can't leave!
Reply Quote
Wow, I didn't even know you were still playing man. Hi.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yeah just been back on Alliance side of things. Still a Goblin at heart!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
zZq
holy !@#$ skoalbandit is still around. I remember when aurowene and I (Apoc) were apart of <Underscore> and used to troll the %^-* out of him in BC. In GG now, fitting lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
don't think i ever left gg considering I started it... but very fitting yes, as for you.. still clinging the !@#$stains of other guilds? wheres meckey at broski
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No Jostin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I come back to this sheet? Battle tags shall be shared, in order to share in the slaughter of Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Damn, it's gonna be quiet(er) without ya. Best of luck man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Heyyyyyy, weren't you the person with pikachu voice in vent???? If so, WTF please stay, cmon, cmon, cmon, If not please disregard as I've obviously been drinking
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Jostin. <3 I miss you buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sorry your leaving but happy its not leaving the game. I have come and gone from Lothar for 7 years, and if the current "team" and friends every dwindles I am out. I always think the saddest part of the leaving is seeing all the foreign guild names, its weird when you do not recognize anything. But have fun and enjoy 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]