Broken Guild Vendor

90 Tauren Paladin
Hi, I was hoping someone from Blizzard could tell me why my Guild Vendor, nor the Justice Vendor for that matter sell any Plate BoA Heirlooms with Int/Spirit, for the use of a holy paladin I've just created?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because wearing all plate gear barely matters until Cata content...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Essentially that. My paladin wore leather resto druid heirlooms whenever she healed. Nothing bad ever happened.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There have never been BoA's that were healer specific for plate wearers, just wear cloth and pwn face :P It doesn't matter at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There is a set of PvP heirloom Int plate shoulders. Heck if I can remember which vendor sells that. My pally just used the mail Int pieces until Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Wear the Mail shaman gear until you hit outlands and start to replace the gear there.

There is one BOA int plate piece, is the honor shoulders. (not really worth it though, unless you PVP alot)

Even BC content healing plate is rare and far between, Pallies wore cloth leather and mail for the most part, in Northrend you will get better plate gear for healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If the 10% int for all plate is better than the heirloom intellect (doubtful), you can always wear the strength plate heirlooms in those slots after the bonus comes into play at level 50.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]