Brawlers Guild Proboskus vs Warlock?

90 Gnome Warlock
Hi.

I'm stuck on this fight, i have tried every way i can think of to beat this thing, and always come up short.

It has this abilitys...

Rain Dance — Conjures forth a rain of water, inflicting Frost damage to an area upon impact. 1.8 sec cast. 10 sec channel. Uninterruptible. Hits for around 250k Frost. (15 sec cooldown)

Torrent 40 yd range — Inflicts 28% of target's max health in Frost damage every 1 for 6 sec. 2.0 sec cast. Interruptible. (5 sec cooldown)

Berserk — Increases the caster's attack speed by 150% and all damage it deals by 900% for 30 min. Instant. Cast after 60 seconds of combat.

I can handle the rain dance and the berserk, but the torrent is what keeps killing me, i only have one interrupt from a pet, and it's on a 24 second cooldown. How am i suppose to kill this thing, if it can cast this torrent thing every 5 seconds?

Torrent is almost a instant kill you don't interrupt it right away...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Use your void walker to tank the torrent and soul burn health funnel when you need to heal it. Apart from that you could spec into shadow fury for that extra interrupt (yes brawlers bosses can be stunned). Didn't really have any trouble with it on my warlock who honestly is in pretty rubbish gear.
Edited by Bladestorm on 1/24/2013 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Use the void lord and just tank it, resummon if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/24/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Syloran
Use the void lord and just tank it, resummon if needed.

That was my method, he was dead before my re-summoned VL was dead.
Edited by Sharmarli on 1/24/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I saw a warlock take a full Torrent and live with the ridiculous self healing they have. Try that maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
So basically i need to fight all of these fights in affliction spec, this is getting annoying, since my main spec is destro, and i have no soul burn.

01/24/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Ripley
I saw a warlock take a full Torrent and live with the ridiculous self healing they have. Try that maybe.

You probably seen him use dark bargain, it absorbs the damage and the gives 50% of it back over 8 seconds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]