[H] Malevolent Intent is recruiting

52 Undead Warlock
<Malevolent Intent> is a newly formed social/leveling guild that is looking for more to help level and build the guild. Alts and mains alike are welcome. Anyone interested can send an in game message or mail to me or message anyone online for more info/invite. We are interested in questing, PvP, dungeons, etc. and are looking for more who enjoy the same. Hope to see you in game...I haven't really had much luck. The server seems so empty of Horde...especially in my level range.

Take Care!

Jeynethevile
Reply Quote
52 Undead Warlock
Still looking...don't make me play this MMO solo...come on guys! I know, I know, I can hear you now..."why don't you just join one of those established level 25 guilds?" I have tried that...they are either full of level 90's and/or lower levels along for the perks and no one speaks or does anything together. I am looking to bring some horde together, establish some friendships, and to have some fun, do some dungeons and quests and maybe stir up a little trouble around the alliance areas. You can only do the silent dungeon finder groups so many times before it just isn't fun anymore... OR if there is an established guild already with what I am looking for just leave me a message.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
make sure you put that down in your eharmony profile
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]