@Convert To Raid

90 Human Paladin
01/27/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Chaingirl
Worried about having a massive queue suddenly pop up on this server again from the sheer amount of mouthbreathers transferring and rerolling here JUST to have the same guild tag as their favorite podcast.

First: Don't pug and you won't have a queue.

Second: I breath through my mouth because my big brain needs more oxygen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I believe he means a queue to log into the server during peak times.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

Worried about having a massive queue suddenly pop up on this server again from the sheer amount of mouthbreathers transferring and rerolling here JUST to have the same guild tag as their favorite podcast.

I was wondering what the consensus about CtR xferring to Aerie Peak would be.
I'm sure the people paying to xfer won't be scrubs. The re-rerolls, well, who knows.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior

Why you so angry all the time?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
01/28/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Ranikotar

Not enough Heroic Strike.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/28/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Ranikotar

IDK, probably because I died once, was resurrected, and the content surrounding all of this was a giant joke, and my remainder as a force to be reckoned with makes absolutely no sense.

I mean gosh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey dudes,

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome - personally, I'm really happy to be here and start building relationships with everyone. Say hi to me, I like people :)

<Convert to Raid> is a community guild focused on PvE content, right now my team is the only one raiding as we set things up and get the ball rolling for others. We just killed Sha last night (we raid one night a week, four hours) so that slots at 16/16N and we're excited to start heroics before 5.2.

Hope we don't cause you too much trouble, if we do, just holla at me and I'll fix it up.
Solar
Edited by Solarbeard on 1/28/2013 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid

While I strongly disagree with your assertion that there are right reasons and wrong reasons for somebody to choose which guild they play with, I hope that those of us that have chosen to come here have nothing but a positive influence on Aerie Peak.

I for one, am proud to wear this guild tag. As I would be proud to wear any guild tag associated with the type of awesome community I have had the pleasure of becoming a part of in this past week.

Also, I am only mouth breathing because it is cold and flu season. I bought tea though, so that should help.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Welcome to Aerie Peak. We hope the natives treat you well and that the influx of new residents makes AP a better place to play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Also, I am only mouth breathing because it is cold and flu season.

I am with you on that one. I have a chronic sinus condition (replace chronic with 'i have never seen it go away') where one side, which i can swap, is constantly congested, and I too am therefore, a literal mouthbreather.

Also this makes me quite the ladies man.
Reply Quote
Hot Toddy
2 ounces whiskey
1 tablespoon honey
4 ounces hot water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 bag of decaffeinated tea
1 slice fresh lemon (optional)

Directions:
Combine whisky, honey, water and lemon juice in a microwave safe mug. Add tea. Microwave on high for 50 seconds, or until it very hot but not boiling. Add the lemon slice and pray that it works and you can get some sleep for once during this godforsaken cold.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior

Not enough Heroic Strike.

Has there ever REALLY been enough heroic strike? The answer is one of in-depth warrior philosophy that the lesser classes might not understand with there tiny muscles (muscles are proven to be where science comes from).

NO!!!!! MOAR HEROICSTRK!!!!!!! RAAAWWRRGGRRRGRRAAWWRR!R!!

(if you don't yell it and punch your keyboard it doesn't count)

But I would like to clarify that this is not really a "fan guild" for people that just want to hang out with the guys from the podcast, but from what i understand it is a place for people to actually from and run raid groups.

in Also i really doubt there will be a queue.

~Torage the Warrior.
Edited by Arkaroth on 1/30/2013 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Anaea
Hot Toddy

Thanks for the strat! I will try it out and see if it helps with progression!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

in Also i really doubt there will be a queue.
~Torage the Warrior.

CTR has hit the guidl member cap. That many people are not going to be raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
it will be interesting to see how many are serious. Also some people are leveling multiple characters.

That said there are also literally hundreds of level 90s that have xferd.

My guess is about a dozen raid groups by the end of next tier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/01/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Arkaroth
My guess is about a dozen raid groups by the end of next tier.

And to think we often have trouble finding ten warm bodies.

/envy
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Chaingirl
CTR has hit the guidl member cap. That many people are not going to be raiding.

We defy Guild Member Caps: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/aerie-peak/Convert_to_Raid_II/

02/01/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Miz
And to think we often have trouble finding ten warm bodies.

I know there are people who have come to <CtR> that are not currently interested in weekly raiding schedules, I am sure some of them will be out there looking for PuG's.

We were told that one of the reasons Aerie Peak was the server CtR chose to start the guild on was the active Alliance raiding community that was already in place. :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
CTR has formed almost 15 or 16 raid teams, including several 25 man teams. So our guild only will help improve the raiding scene on Aerie Peak. Hopefully this server will become the epitome of the raiding scene.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
As of typing this you guys have 369 lvl 90s currently in your guild! O.o

How many of those transfered here with you?

*You guys might want to consider serious 25man raiding with a few 10mans with those numbers*
Edited by Usha on 2/5/2013 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Hopefully this server will not become the epitome of server que's.

Edited
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]