[H] Merciless Redemption looking for people.

90 Undead Mage
Merciless Redemption (lvl25) is a new guild that just moved to this server. We are a 10 man raiding/leveling guild looking for more members. This guild just transfered over from a dead server to try to find more active people.

We raid 9:30 pm to midnight Monday Tuesday and Thursday.

We need tanks for our core 1 raid team but if more classes/specs are interested in the guild starting up another raid group is not a big deal at all.

If you are looking for a place to raid on a later night schedual or you just want a lvl 25 guild to level up and play in, reply to this post or send a tell to Allvan, Rotpalm, or Felcano in game.
Thanks. =]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
Add me! I'm only level 84. Used to Raid hardcore during level 80 days and recently came back. I'll be 90 in no time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
interested individual, posted below is my resume post. Thank you and look foward to hearing from you

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7789828982
Edited by Someone on 1/30/2013 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]