NAO/Dara Mactire ?

90 Night Elf Druid
Never in my life have i ever met some of the most malicious people or servers. Not saying this includes everyone, but mainly the "arena" groups. The start of my problems "irl" may have something to do with these guilds as i unfortunately had a outting with them. Someone has taken liberty to stalk me on the web for the past 8 months or so id say and i have been unable to resolve this.

So as a warning to anyone be very careful of you private information on this game or whomever has access to your accounts even if you trust them. Unfortunately had an arena team with a somewhat interesting name and apparently it attracted the wrong attention to myself due to another individual. Many of these guys at the top of the ladders are racists not to mention some hacking going on. I have played on this server since Wrath and there has been a explosion of racist individuals on this server it is embarrassing.

Just a warning avoid some of the more elite players of these types of guilds, not to mention skeetz who is a thief.
Edited by Sohnus on 1/20/2013 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Sohnus
not to mention skeetz who is a thief.

Like Link in Link's Awakening if you steal something from the shopkeeper??!??
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you can prove that they're sharing your RL information over WoW, they will definitely get a 3 day suspension or maybe a ban depending on their account status.

Also, let this be a lesson to anyone else, don't pay people to play your account.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/20/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Villefort

Like Link in Link's Awakening if you steal something from the shopkeeper??!??

Villefort! Oh how I've missed you these past 7 months!

I almost want to come off the 10 day Mists trial and come back just to talk to your sexeh self on the forums again :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Did you actually take people from Nerdspear seriously?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/20/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Sohnus

What did I do? I'm not even on KT?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/05/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Timyo

What did I do? I'm not even on KT?

you ddosed him skeetz i know you did your in ddos mactire
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]