Angels of Battle ((Sign-up))

97 Worgen Druid
Name: Maraph Dencune
Race: Worgen
Faction: Cenarion Circle
Class: Druid
Age:20(obtained curse at age seventeen so he is biologically that age)(I read on wowiki that victims of the curse stay the same age that they were when bitten. I just assume that this is a good place for lore info)
Physical Description: Human-He is lean to the point of being seen as skinny as has the appearance of being in his late teens(16-17). He is about 5"7 and has long blonde hair that goes down to his neck and curls slightly at the ends. He wears a pair of moon-half glasses and always wears an ankle length black trench coat. The last thing about him is that he has a tattoo of the Cenarion Circle's insignia on his right cheek and eyelid, making it so that the tattoo is only complete is that eye was closed. Worgen- In his worgen form he grows to about seven foot eight and has dark black fur and glowing red eyes.
Role: Angel of Battle(if that isnt possible then I'm fine with being a regular soldier)
Anything special: He isnt the best at healng but can handle small wounds like minor bone fractures and cuts. His real strength lies in his balance magic and command of nature magic and plants. When pushed to his limits he unleashes an extremely powerful hurricane that decimates everything around him for miles, but this is a last ditch move as it leaves him completely drained of mana and exhausted making him an easy target. He is also extremely nervous around women unless he's in battle and nearly always stutters when thier around.
BRIEF history: Maraph used to live on a Gilneas farm but when the worgen attacked he was soon bitten and eventually woke up in the stockades with snippits of his memory from when he was feral, one of those memories being him chasingg and slaughtering his mother, father, and younger sister. Ever since then he has vowed to help people as much as he can and live for his family. He wears a ruby necklace in the shape of Blackwald oak that was given to him by his sister prior that worgen attack in memorial of his family.
Edited by Maraph on 1/21/2013 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dangit was gonna sign up as an Angel, then I remembered none of my characters really fit, and don't really want to be a regular soldier grrr>_<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Angel of Darkness?
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Einherrjar, accepted.

Maraph, You may be an angel.

Sam, I would only accept you as an angel if it's a good sign up. You may be an Angel of Darkness, by all means. You don't have to be just a soldier, you can be a healer, scout, commander, or anything really that your little heart desires ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hmmm Am interested in this thread.

Room for an Angel of Battle?

Also how do these angels work? Are they after something in particular?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Kaenei
Sam, I would only accept you as an angel if it's a good sign up. You may be an Angel of Darkness, by all means. You don't have to be just a soldier, you can be a healer, scout, commander, or anything really that your little heart desires ^_^

Thanks, but all of my characters are neutral so the only thing I could sign up as that would make sense would be an Angel of Battle, but each of my characters has a quirk that I think eliminates them from being one:P Hope you get the signups you want:3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We got a lot of angels signing up.

Also, added armor.
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Ya know, Sam, you COULD always just spend some time thinking and make a NEW character for this thread. Nobody says you have to keep him, but if you really wanna be in this thread that badly, just make one. Have you noticed that I never sign a person up twice? Too many ideas up in da... HOOD, or whatever.

That's what I'd do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have thought about it, but I am too attached to my characters to just make on for one thread then throw the character away, and it would take me at least a week to think of another character and get them RP ready. So I will just have to sit this one out might read along it sounds very interesting and fun so can't wait til it gets started:3
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Hmmm Am interested in this thread.

Room for an Angel of Battle?

Also how do these angels work? Are they after something in particular?

As I've said many times... These angels are nothing special. They are soldiers who have chosen to take a different role in a battle. They aren't after anything more than keeping their faction safe.

Depending on your sign up, I'll decide if you may be an Angel. If you'd like to be one for the Horde, by all means.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
Working on a sign-up now. I did have a perfect character but she's Alliance and this thread seems very Alliance-heavy.

In the interest of balance I'll work with one of my Horde characters. :3
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Hunter
Can I still sign up? Or do you have to many people? And I don't want to be an angel, but I'd like to be a commander.
Edited by Elderhunter on 1/21/2013 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Working on a sign-up now. I did have a perfect character but she's Alliance and this thread seems very Alliance-heavy.

In the interest of balance I'll work with one of my Horde characters. :3

Okie ^_^

You can do both, if you'd like, of course.

01/21/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Elderhunter
Can I still sign up? Or do you have to many people? And I don't want to be an angel, but I'd like to be a commander.

You may sign-up, of course! If you'd like to be a commander, I'll let you know once I see your sign up.
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Hunter
Ok thanks, and if something is unclear please ask, I'm not the best Rper. Aswell as. . .What is an Angel of Darkness?
Edited by Elderhunter on 1/21/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Hunter
Name: Aliaa Nightwhisp

Race: Kaldorei (Night Elf)

Faction: Darnassus/Alliance

Class: Hunter

Physical Description: She is slim, but not incredibly skinny. Her eyes are light blue, with the glow that every Night Elf has. Her hair is a dark purple, mostly pulled back into a ponytail, and her skin is a lighter purple. She prefers dark brown leather armor, that lets her move freely, but protects her well. Her armor shows no insignias but one, that of the Night Elves. She wears a cloak with a hood when not getting ready for battle or hunting.

Role: Commander

Anything special: Aliaa is better at making decisions when she is under pressure, which is the opposite of most. She is also handy with a bow, mostly good at fighting when the enemy cannot see her. If needed she will die for her companions.

BRIEF history: Aliaa was born in Ashenvale, and grew up for quite a few years until she was a young teen. Her and her father then moved to Dragonblight in Northrend, where her father bought a tavern and now owns. She works there when she is not fighting. Since she could handle a bow, and had the strength to string it and handle it, her father taught her to shoot. He also taught her to use daggers. *Since then, she has joined the fight against the Horde, and has moved through the ranks at an ok pace.*

Note: The sentence in the *s are just for the role.
Edited by Elderhunter on 1/22/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
I made a new character just for this RP. :D Well actually it is a remake of one of my very very first WoW RP characters that I scrapped after one RP. Now she returns! This is a sign-up for the spot of Horde Commander.

Name: Castiel Silvertine (Not her given name, but one she assumed upon joining the Horde.)

Race: Goblin

Faction: Horde

Class: Arcane Mage

Physical Description: She stands at a respectable 3'2”, with deep green skin and cerulean hair. Her hair adds a couple inches to her height, as she wears it in a high bun, with a few curls falling neatly around her face. Her ears are long, but thin and sharply pointed. Her nose is thin and long, and her blue eyes are heavily hooded, giving her an almost bored expression most of the time. Her mouth is small, but unfortunately her lips are quite full which makes it seem though she is pouting or perhaps sucking on something sour. With practice, she has learned to keep her face neutral most of the time. Her long hands are the most expressive part of her body. She is of average weight for a female goblin. She wears only finely-tailored clothes.

Role: Horde Commander

Anything special: While not a particularly powerful spellcaster, she excels at magical trickery and is quite cunning.

BRIEF history: On Kezan, she was nothing special as she joined the rest of her race in their scheming, double-dealing, and indulged a ravenous need to acquire wealth. She used her magical talents to enhance everyday objects: A fork that moves itself from the plate to your mouth! (*not responsible for lost eyes or food lodged in the sinus cavity*) or Why play with your children? Let the Magic Mini Friend enchanted toy do it for you! (*not responsible for the doll achieving sentience and murdering you and all your loved ones*.) It brought in a decent amount of macaroons, but she was bored with wasting her magic on this forgettable junk.

She, like most everyone else, lost everything when the cataclysm struck. She made it to Orgrimmar, and from there had a choice to make. On Kezan, she had been a maker of semi-useless and forgettable knick-knacks. She could continue that hallow life, or remake herself into someone that others respected and even feared. It was hard to get a foothold in goblin society, but among these unwashed orcs and cows she could forge a new identity as a person of power and merit, which is exactly what she did.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
I'll check sign ups tomorrow, going to bed in a few ^_^
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Hunter
Ok :p also I might sign up another character if I find out what an Angel of Darkness is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Name: Roewn Valewind

Race: Sin'dorei

Faction: Horde

Class: Discipline Priest

Physical Description: She stands a bit over 5'7, a bit shorter than most of her race, her height emphasizing her petite and willowy frame. Her skins rather pale, despite her time spent in the sun, and the only thing marring it are the starbursts of scars that travel along her left collarbone and shoulder. Her armor usually consists of dark, heavy robes with a minimal amount of designs. She keeps her hood drawn low and is usally without any weapons as she has no combat experience wth any weapon.

Role: Angel

Anything special: Roewn takes her healing very seriously, and is not above offering her services to those in need of it, regardless of who they are.

BRIEF history: Roewn was abandoned as an infant and was tossed between households until Priest Tyelis took her under his wing. Unfortunately, her childhood was filled constant traveling and thus she has become somewhat of a wanderer. Roewn did teach in Dalaran as a healing instructor for a period of time but even that couldn't keep her there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]