Angels of Battle ((Sign-up))

90 Night Elf Hunter
I need to post.

._.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I say, got room for a soldier amongst all those angels out there?

Name: Jorym Stonehorse

Race: Human male

Faction: Alliance

Class: Paladin (Protection)

Basic Appearance: Standing at an average height of 5'8", Jorym is a solid man of action and strength. While not the handsome hero of legends of old, he does carry himself well, and he has a radiant smile. He has warm brown eyes, and hair of gold.

He wears plate armor made of ghost iron that has a golden hue, and prefers to wear it as much as possible. Jorym carries a heavy mace, as well as a solid shield that he can use with great proficiency. As well as using the light with skill.

Role: Soldier

Brief History: Son of a very minor noble from Darkshire, Jorym grew up knowing the trials and tribulations of fighting worgens, dark wolves and undead things. He was found to have a strong sense of the light, and his father practically sold his entire estate to give his son the opportunity to train as a paladin in Stormwind City. He grew in stature, as well as accomplishments in his career, and managed to help his father regain his estate, and more. He has been proclaimed a hero in many small providences, villages, and districts, though he only felt he was doing the light's work in most cases.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think I'll throw my hat into the ring here. How's a Hordie contempating treason sound?

Name: Rhaluzzian Eclipse

Race: Sin'Dorei male

Faction: Horde (barely)

Class: Demonology/Destruction Warlock

Age: 260 years old (appears to be in late 20s in human terms.)

Appearance: A little on the short side for a Blood Elf, he is usually clothed from head to toe(( Mists Heroics DPS caster cloth gear)). Under the robes and layers he is well maintained, no signs of the typical scholor's posture or slight belly. His skin is fair, with long dark hair he has tied back when not wearing his headgear. His left ear is missing half it's length, with a bite taken from the lobe. He also has a scar running vertically through the left side of his mouth. He travels with a long sword (( [item="Greatsword of Horrid Dreams" /])).

Role: Soldier/ Sabatour

Breif History: Disowned from the well-to-do family Morning-Song, Rhaluzzian travelled throughout Quel' Thalas in his younger years, enabling to train as a warlock in relative secret. After the rise of the Horde he fled across the sea with them, and hide in the Horde's shadow until his kind were formally welcomed into the Horde. Afterward he travelled and trained, and saw the good of the Horde under Thrall's leadership. Now with Garrosh, he seethes at the Warchief's name and actively sabotages his efforts where ever he can.

Other: An accomplished engineer, enjoys cooking, avid archeologist, loathes all Warsong- orcs an otherwise- stemming from an attack he suffered in Ashenvale years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh my... Sorry for absence, been a little busy.

Godforbid, I would prefer you be an angel-hunter, as we have quite a few angels. If the role of angel is really what you want, though, you can be one.

Jorym, accepted.

Rhashazad, accepted.
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
I'll post really quickly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Angel hunter is perfect, I'll edit the sign up to reflect that. Are the Angel Hunters known well enough, at least by their own side to warrant a title?
Edited by Gødforbid on 1/30/2013 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just letting ya know I haven't forgotten about posting. I've been busy, with a few college things and all.
Reply Quote
I posted. Also something you may have noticed my character may be pretty strong on the offensive but just to not sound OP, he's kind of a 'Glass Cannon', meaning he can dish out lots of damage on the enemy but he cant take much of it himself unless he's in his bear form or worgen form.

Edit:Sorry, Ill fix my post.
Edited by Maraph on 1/31/2013 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 06:24 PMPosted by Gødforbid
Angel hunter is perfect, I'll edit the sign up to reflect that. Are the Angel Hunters known well enough, at least by their own side to warrant a title?

If your character made a name for himself, sure!

Maraph, if you're talking about Aziel, she's a human. And her hippogryph is unarmored.
Edited by Kaenei on 1/31/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Uh, guys? Anyone gonna post soon? The IC thread's starting to gather cobwebs.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Name:Tink "Gorey" Tonksnipper
Race:Gnome
Faction:Alliance (SI:7)
Class:Rogue
Physical Description:Gorey is about average height for a Gnome. He has dark brown hair that reaches shoulder length, usually covered by a jungle hat. He has black armor (defias gear and black leather pauldrons) a long black cape, a black mask (think the defias mask) and red goggles covering his dark brown eyes. He is also in good shape and is very slim. He carries a large, ornate dagger with him and a sniper rifle.
Role:Scout/Assasin
Anything special: The ornate dagger would be the only thing abnormal about him.That and he is very sadistic, though subtle about it.
BRIEF history:Gorey's life before the fall of Gnomeregan is largely unknown. He signed up for the Stormwind Army at eighteen and was moved to SI:7 rather quickly.
Edited by Goreblood on 2/2/2013 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry guys- been in the hospital sick!
Hope I haven't missed too much!
Reply Quote
Seriously? I've been in slow moving threads before but...where is everybody?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Not sure. The couple of threads i have applied in are this way. People might be grinding in preparation for 5.2
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, I sort of left my post hanging in the hopes an "angel" would happen, but I'll post again, and trust in my own skills and the light than these so called "angels" of the battlefield.
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
I just don't really know what to post. Maybe I missed your post Jorym.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I left an open ended post for an angel to come and get Rhaluzzian. He sorta blew himself up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry guys!

Had a busy week.

Goreblood, if you're still here, accepted.

02/07/2013 06:05 AMPosted by Jorym
Well, I sort of left my post hanging in the hopes an "angel" would happen, but I'll post again, and trust in my own skills and the light than these so called "angels" of the battlefield.

Lol, I thought someone saved you? Maybe I read the wrong one...

Anyway, going to post IC.

Please post (OOC or IC) and let me know who's still here!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm still here.
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
Still here, though I'm getting off for the night now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]