Holy Paladin: 4 x LFR Tier or...

100 Dwarf Paladin
I searched various different forums for a post on this with no luck. Only post about 4-piece versus valour/craftables was one I made a year ago, >__>

I just got a token that would give me my 4-piece bonus, but I'm wondering just how powerful it is versus the iLevel of alternatives. Currently equipped:

H - i489
S - i483 LFR Tier
C - i504 Crafted (upgraded twice)
G - i483 LFR Tier
L - i489

I have the Chest Tier already and can now get legs. I also have the option to get the i496 healing gloves crafted. Choices, choices, choices. Progression wise, my group is on Normal Garalon.

Is 4-piece worth the stats that would be given up, from these and/or possible drops?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Use the LFR 4-piece. A 4 second CD on Holy Shock means a lot of extra Holy Power, which means more healing and mana efficiency. Just a fantastic set bonus, definitely worth a relatively minor stat loss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/20/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Tailias
Use the LFR 4-piece. A 4 second CD on Holy Shock means a lot of extra Holy Power, which means more healing and mana efficiency. Just a fantastic set bonus, definitely worth a relatively minor stat loss.

Quoted for the necessity of reiteration.

The holy paladin 4-piece is exceptional for holy power generation, and it would be doubly beneficial if you dropped SS from your spec in favor of EF. EF owns for healing Garalon.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
The loss of iLevel...it hurts my ePeen. =(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2013 09:40 PMPosted by Nurzaak
The loss of iLevel...it hurts my ePeen. =(

Your new place on the healing meters should make up for that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go with the 4-piece, but try to get the pvp 4-piece as well, for fights where Holy Radiance isn't as useful (i.e., where the raid is spread out). Definitely use 4pc pvp for Garalon. I see a difference of about 10k hps over the 4pc pve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]