Looking for team - arena/rbg

90 Blood Elf Priest
what's up guys- I recently hit 90 and would like to play some arenas and/or rbg's. I don't have much experience in arena as a priest, but I think I'm pretty well geared for someone that just hit 90 a few days ago. I just want to play some rated games and maybe get some conquest points.

I'd prefer to stay shadow, but will go disc if asked. I'm not necessarily looking for a serious or long-term team. I just wanna get some practice and hopefully some conquest points.

Please message me in-game if you'd like to play a few games.

Also, i'm looking for a glyph of dark binding. if anyone can sell me one, i'd be grateful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
LD is an old PvP guild from Skullcrusher that have been somewhat inactive for a long time.
We've rolled out over thirty Grand Marshals in the past and have a fair amount of experience with BGs. During its prime in vanilla, we had at least 2 full groups running BGs 24/7.

Recruitment is now open for rated BGs, arena and casual raiding.

RBGs
We're building a core team for rated BGs from the ground up. The goal is to have a team running throughout the day that is at least 80% LD, so members can join whenever they log on. Winning by excelling in communications, being able to change tactics under unpredictable predicaments and having superior survivability as a group will be our main focus.

Arenas
We're always looking for talented players in this field. Although I haven't been spending much time in arenas, LD has some really dedicated players that occupy the higher brackets of the rankings.

Raiding
We raid on Sunday afternoons. Although its only once a week, we take it pretty seriously and progress as much as we can in the little time we spend.

Recruitment is now open for the following classes:

Monk (any spec)
Warlock (any spec)
Holy Pally
Shadow and disc Priest
Elemental and resto Shaman
Druid (any spec)
Hunter
Rogue

Exceptional players of other classes will also be considered. We will recruit no more than 2 of each class.

If you're the healer that likes to hide in the trench near BS flag in AB, casting heals unnoticed, or the DPS that gets out of combat early in defense of another node that's anticipating an attack, we'd like you to join us.

Message me on Jamiroquy#1328, Ume or Taste in game, we can talk more in vent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]