CLCret

27 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi guys this a little bit of a noob question, but what rotation should I put in CLCret for maximum DPS. Currently i'm rolling out inq,tvaw,howaw,tv5,inqes,inqlh,how,exo,cs,j,ss. I'm only pulling about 40-ishk DPS with about a gearscore of 450 so im not really sure if thats low or not. Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Exo on CD, Holy Prism on CD/As Needed (Situational), TV/DS, HoW, CS/HotR/Judgement (Situational w/ Selfless Healer & Long Arm of the Law).

Inq as needed w/ 3 stacks of Holy Power (Or less if absolutely neccesary); I try to renew around 5 seconds so there is no shortened Inq waste of a GCD.

Admittedly, I don't do much content outside LFR in regards to PVE, but I pull 75-100K DPS depending on the fight.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy Prism I thought you were supposed to use Execution Sentence lel
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/24/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Pyrotharis
Holy Prism I thought you were supposed to use Execution Sentence lel

Maybe, but I do equal amounts of PVP and PVE, and Holy Prism is far superior in the former.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Woops, posted from the wrong toon. -_-
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
For single-target encounters in PvE, ES is superior; multi-target encounters in PvE, LH - if you can rely on those targets being relatively stationary (and for the damage to actually be meaningful, so not on Protectors). HP, though, is a wonderful tool for trash; the shorter CD is great, as trash tends to die quickly.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Final question this may seem the most noob, but I havent played this game as a pally since before Holy Power was implemented, but should I be using Holy Avenger, Divine Purpose, or Sanctified Wrath?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Sanc Wrath sims - and performs - highest in current tier, but next tier looks to have HA dominant; for now, pick which you prefer and run with it. DP is just RNG for the sake of RNG; use at your own risk.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Grog, you've been a major help thanks alot man!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
No prob, man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Always HA for PVP btw, the control of burst is beyond important.
Reply Quote
HA for pvp for sure, the bursts you can deal with it are atrocious and unjust when you use the trinket as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Make an all out burst macro beside an AW/how/trinket and Ha/trinket macros for that moment when you CAN go all out or for crazy burst heals.. Healers will QQ if you use it wisely
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast judgement
/cast Holy Avenger
/cast (name of on use trinket)
make sure to have atleast 20-21seconds on inq active and atleast 2 hp pooled. You will fill to 5 hp when you pop the macro and you can follow up with a TV amd then an Exo. Its best to time this when GoAK has 21secs left or at 20 stacks, whichever comes first. Its risky but if you manage not to get cc'd or out of range/sight this will usually be a finisher. Many lile to use wings then ha after, I do too, but I also like to have this macro key bound for Just the Right Moment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Btw, simple 1 touch macro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oops! Correction,
#show tooltip Avenging Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast Holy Avenger
/cast (name of on use trink)
Also a HA macro,
#show tooltip Holy Avenger
/cast Holy Avenger
/cast Excorcism
/cast (name of on use trink)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I also didnt mention the CS buff. If you dont already have the pvppow buff up you might want to follow the bananas macro with a CS. But really, try to land a CS right before you go bananas. If you want to be at range, glyph of harsh words could be used instead of TV. But the CS buff might have to be left out.
Btw, AW macro
#show tooltip Avenging Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast (name of pvp trink)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Update your macro to /use 13 or /use 14 depending on trinket slot and you won't have to keep updating the macro when you upgrade trinkets. Just keep it in the same slot every time..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]