(H) Eye of the World - looking for raiders

93 Tauren Druid
Eye of the World is a level 25 guild with a focus on raiding and a laid back attitude. We are currently putting out feelers for raiders that are looking for a 2 night a week raid team, raid nights are Thurs, Fri, Sat (any combination of 2 of those) 8-11 server. Please send an in game mail to Perrinn if interested in hearing more about the guild.

PS - guild membership is NOT required to raid...just know your class, role, and be aware.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
Ive heard good things in the past about Eye of the World, and would happily tag along at some point in your raids to see if they were true. But thats for another time. Panda land questing is putting a serious damper on my will to level again. Although when I get 1 or 2 toons maxed out seek me out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would be happy to lend a hand. This is the only level 90 I have on the server, But have 16/16 exp with 8/16H exp on other toons. The toon is low geared and a bank alt, but more than sufficeint for helping beginning raids. You can battle tag me Deja#1156. BTW Name Change to Dejavudu. Also have a beast Disc Priest on the server that is main I transfered to bring some gear for one of my newb alts. geared more than adequate for anything currently in game. She is my main toon atm. Tchoupsticks is name.
Edited by Marìelaveau on 1/28/2013 11:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Cool, anyone, best bet is to hit me with an in game mail. I check in on the forums sporadically to be honest because of kids and RL, but when I raid, I raid. I'll holler at everyone individually on a case by case basis, right now we have half a raid team (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps). I'm tanking, heal offspec.

Perr
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Update to reflect current needs. Need 1 offtank, 1 healer/dps hybrid (will start out as heals most likely, 3rd healer) and 1 dps to complete my 10 man ranks. Superb gear not required, superb skill and a willingness to listen is. Guild membership not required either, just looking for a mature raider that can commit to Thursday/Friday nights 830-1130 server. Send in game mail to Perrinn to inquire, thanks all.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Updated. Only spot open is the 3rd healer/dps hybrid slot. PST or ingame mail to Perrinn. Thanks all, official start date is 2/14.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Bump, still looking for 3rd healer, non-priest required (we have disc/holy priests as 2 current healers). Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]