500 Internal Server Error when posting

90 Undead Warlock
I'm sorry to say I'm getting real sick of this. For weeks now, any time I try to post I get a 500 Internal Server Error. I believe the last time I was actually able to post anything was on Tuesday.

The problem seems to be related to your site vs. Google Chrome. I'm posting this on Enternet Explorer, since it seems to the only browser currently supported by battle.net.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm having the same problem. Earlier tonight, I tried to post on my 3rd gen iPad, and I kept getting this problem, but when I post on my iPod touch 4th gen, it works fine?
Edited by Starlara on 1/31/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I made a thread about it a month ago.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592579327

Didn't get a single reply.
I hate having to switch to IE to participate on my realms community
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Well, back on Internet Explorer again. Problem went away for a couple days but it's back. Haven't been able to post in a couple days now. What's also just super fun is when I get error now I can't get away from the page. The back button doesn't work. I'm stuck on the 500 error until I type in a new address or right click the back button and pick a previous page.

I'd be willing to consider it being a issue with Chrome if I was having the problem anywhere else on the internet. But, I'm not. It has to be a problem with this site.

Look, I know your job is not easy. And, I honestly do appreciate the work you put into this site. On the other hand, I am paying to use these forums and I currently can't. That's very frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Internal Server Error

"An error occured. Please try again later."

Error ID: AJUJB

Is there any chance of this ever being fixed? Or, sould I just get used to using Explorer for the WoW forums and my prefered browser for the rest of the internet? Sorry to sound snarky but this is getting pretty rediculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]