Sup Trifalin

90 Tauren Druid
~

http://i.imgur.com/YWRMNsf.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is it really necessary to make all these topics?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/19/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Samhein
Is it really necessary to make all these topics?

Yes Ma'am.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So what? You're gonna be bad. But now just in a different guild?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You dare leave the guild, faction change, kill our member and post it?

You got alot coming to you boy, better watch out.

Don't let me catch you wondering off alone in panda land, better have your "new" guild look after you or something bad might happen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/20/2013 02:32 AMPosted by Maplebeef

He's getting the Tyrs syndrome. Nobody faction change to alliance. Starts flooding the forums with pointless topics about his supposed PVP accomplishments in hopes of achieving some sort of notoriety.

I guess it worked for Tyrs.

That's assuming he's not Tyrs. Maybe I should Samlocke Holmes this.

Edit: Further investigation has shown that he, as far as I can tell, is not Tyrs. Unless on another account, highly unlikely but possible.
Edited by Samhein on 1/20/2013 7:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Don't let me catch you wondering off alone in panda land, better have your "new" guild look after you or something bad might happen.

Well if I was in Forbidden Death and someone said this I'd be worried seeing as No one saves anyone in Forbidden Death.

I know that I'll be saved from a few people that will attempt to drop me.. Which is very unlikely.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 02:32 AMPosted by Maplebeef

I'll be in Vale all day... If I'm bad come and try something?

Oh wait you wont.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

That's pretty hilarious. Our guild has a flawless track record of squashing your guild like the insignificant insects that you are. No one takes your threat seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/20/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Preciouz
Well if I was in Forbidden Death and someone said this I'd be worried seeing as No one saves anyone in Forbidden Death.

This is what Konah said when we gkicked him. It's pretty funny. He talks mad !@#$ but can't defend himself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Maplebeef
This is what Konah said when we gkicked him. It's pretty funny. He talks mad !@#$ but can't defend himself.

Waiting for you in front of Shrine..

Oh and you didnt Gkick me or anything it was that one Monk that was butt hurt because of the ICC 25 man wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Waiting for you in front of Shrine..

Oh and you didnt Gkick me or anything it was that one Monk that was butt hurt because of the ICC 25 man wipe.

I'm on a different realm. So give me a sec to find two people to invite me over. I don't remember that ICC thing. I remember you crying a lot about being ganked and us being too busy doing raids or rbgs to actually help your sorry !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Maplebeef
I'm on a different realm. So give me a sec to find two people to invite me over. I don't remember that ICC thing. I remember you crying a lot about being ganked and us being too busy doing raids or rbgs to actually help your sorry !@#.

Only need one person to invite you.. if they're level 90.

Nice to see you ran from everyone that'd gank you daily.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/20/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Preciouz
Nice to see you ran from everyone that'd gank you daily.

Even when I was on boulderfist no one ganked me. It's funny how I've been on this realm fro 2 days and already have a better rbg rating than you. I'm not running from anything other than a dead server. Maybe you should spend that money you wasted going alliance to choose a better realm. Where everyone doesn't hate you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Maplebeef
Even when I was on boulderfist no one ganked me. It's funny how I've been on this realm fro 2 days and already have a better rbg rating than you. I'm not running from anything other than a dead server. Maybe you should spend that money you wasted going alliance to choose a better realm. Where everyone doesn't hate you.

Must be nice getting carried..
Following Scrumhalf like a little !@#$%.
No one hates me, ^-*!@ I'm Preciouz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Must be nice getting carried..
Following Scrumhalf like a little !@#$%.
No one hates me, ^-*!@ I'm Preciouz.

Eh I don't get carried
Scrumhalf's a little !@#$% I just came to Mal'Ganis cuz I had some friends here
Literally everyone hates you. The only reason they let you in that guild is to make Forbidden Death mad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Eh I don't get carried
Scrumhalf's a little !@#$% I just came to Mal'Ganis cuz I had some friends here
Literally everyone hates you. The only reason they let you in that guild is to make Forbidden Death mad.

Scrumhalfs just carrying your sorry !@#. Easy to get above 1500 when you get carried..
And I'm only at 1500 because I was in $%^- *!@ Forbidden Death that doesnt focus targets that are being called.

And No I got invited because I'm Preciouz.. Dont you understand?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Scrumhalfs just carrying your sorry !@#. Easy to get above 1500 when you get carried..
And I'm only at 1500 because I was in $%^- *!@ Forbidden Death that doesnt focus targets that are being called.

And No I got invited because I'm Preciouz.. Dont you understand?

I don't play with scrum. If you're no longer in Forbidden Death why hasn't your rating gotten higher? Dimetapp told me and I quote "We only invited him to make those Forbbiden Death !@#$%^s mad"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Maplebeef
I don't play with scrum. If you're no longer in Forbidden Death why hasn't your rating gotten higher? Dimetapp told me and I quote "We only invited him to make those Forbbiden Death !@#$%^s mad"

Because I just joined late last night and we havent done an RBG yet?

Oh and Dimetapp wasnt the one that invited it me was Wockett..

Why dont you go back to your own servers forums and talk about how butt hurt you are.

Oh and !@#$% I'm Preciouz.
Edited by Preciouz on 1/20/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Because I just joined late last night and we havent done an RBG yet?

Oh and Dimetapp wasnt the one that invited it me was Wockett..

Why dont you go back to your own servers forums and talk about how butt hurt you are.

Oh and !@#$% I'm Preciouz.

~mess bars don't care~ Go in front of shrine. If I win you delete your character. If I lose, you still delete your character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]