90 Tauren Paladin
01/20/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Preciouz
Such a tuff guy

I pity you Konah. I truly do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Maplebeef
I pity you Konah. I truly do.

Go back to your own Forums and buy another carry.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/20/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Preciouz
Go back to your own Forums and buy another carry.

Tisk tisk. Maybe if you spent time in game and not on the forums you could get that rbg rating up. *ruffles hair*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Maplebeef
Tisk tisk. Maybe if you spent time in game and not on the forums you could get that rbg rating up. *ruffles hair*

Tisk tisk. Maybe if you spent time trying to back up all the !@#$ you talk on the forums you could drop me below 80% health when its a Blood DK and yourself on me and then you bubble hearth at 5%. *ruffles hair*

... %^-*! I'm Preciouz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Tisk tisk. Maybe if you spent time trying to back up all the !@#$ you talk on the forums you could drop me below 80% health when its a Blood DK and yourself on me and then you bubble hearth at 5%. *ruffles hair*

... %^-*! I'm Preciouz

Copying what I say doesn't really work for you. I didn't see any blood DK. And I would've dropped you, IF your warrior friend didn't jump in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Maplebeef
Copying what I say doesn't really work for you. I didn't see any blood DK. And I would've dropped you, IF your warrior friend didn't jump in.

I didnt copy what you said?
And he only jumped in because I told him to on skype because you had that Blood DK jump in..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I didnt copy what you said?
And he only jumped in because I told him to on skype because you had that Blood DK jump in..

You copied the same structure of what I said. I didn't have that blood DK jump in. I didn't even see that blood DK. If I'd wanted a 2v2 I would've picked someone that's not a blood DK.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Maplebeef
You copied the same structure of what I said. I didn't have that blood DK jump in. I didn't even see that blood DK. If I'd wanted a 2v2 I would've picked someone that's not a blood DK.

No idea what you're talking about..
And of course you didnt see the blood DK. You were too busy trying to bubble hearth!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Lol didn't read.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You're so rude Konah. I invite Maplebeef to come hang out on Boulderfist, he has a fun time flying around enjoying the old sights, I meanwhile enjoy a good time dancing half naked with some fine half naked ladies and you come and stick your dirty hands on me?

How dare you?

How dare you sir?

Then you have the audacity to sit there and not come down when I finally put my gear on. Seems someone is afraid of their Elders.
Edited by Samhein on 1/21/2013 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're so rude Konah. I invite Maplebeef to come hang out on Boulderfist, he has a fun time flying around enjoying the old sights, I meanwhile enjoy a good time dancing half naked with some fine half naked ladies and you come and stick your dirty hands on me?

How dare you?

How dare you sir?

Then you have the audacity to sit there and not come down when I finally put my gear on. Seems someone is afraid of their Elders.

I killed you..
Dead iz dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wait, did konah xfer to ally side as a fem nelf named preciouz? hot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wait, did konah xfer to ally side as a fem nelf named preciouz? hot.

I know I'm such a qt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I killed you..
Dead iz dead.

But you didn't kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Maplebeef
But you didn't kill me.

BUBBLE HEARTH
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/21/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Preciouz
BUBBLE HEARTH

Still not dead.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

How dare you?

How dare you sir?

I killed you..
Dead iz dead.

I never said you didn't. I just said it was rude since I was half naked and having a good time dancing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/21/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Samhein
I never said you didn't. I just said it was rude since I was half naked and having a good time dancing.

I seen your body and I couldnt help myself.. it was just soo hairy <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
That's not even possible. I have very slick and oil brushed muscles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]