Some Warrior PvP :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFwefrz8vyE

A mix of Battleground crit shows and some 3v3 Arenas, this video is merely to taken in as entertainment. Showing Arena clips are only there for those who prefer that style of PvP, not trying to show skill or whatever. I'm just a 1600 Warrior.

Mists of Pandaria added a lot of fun to how the warrior plays in comparison to Cataclysm. I avoided filming anything from patch 5.0 because first of all warriors were doing stupid amounts of damage and it's the release patch and Blizz hasn't had a chance to balance any of the new abilities(5 stacks of Taste for Blood was just dumb :P). Second is because I wanted to get all of my T1 before starting and Honor gear is crap, I'm sure players would rather see how much damage warriors can dish out when they're decked out in full epics!

As for Cooldowns.. yes I am popping them in just about every scene in the first half, that is what a crit show is. This is also why it is to be seen as purely entertainment. But that doesn't mean I will deny any and all feedback, infact I'd prefer it, though lets make it polite! :)

Addons used are:
Tidy plates
BG Targets
Gladius
xDamagefont
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm impressed that you were able to find music worse than your playing.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Creator

Hmm, care to elaborate? Just want to know what I'm doing wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/20/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Zots

5:20 Get juked on tranqulity LOL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

want to know what I'm doing wrong.

Making videos. making videos is what youre doing wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

want to know what I'm doing wrong.

Making videos. making videos is what youre doing wrong.

Aww come on man, we cant all get carried to HoTH by sitting at a node or holding the flag. I'm sure you do so much better in your arena matches.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/21/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Pawsomecpk

5:20 Get juked on tranqulity LOL

What else are you gonna do? Not interrupt it? There was still half of it left which is a ton of healing, if it got cancelled its still better than letting it tick completely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]