<Legionairs> Horde/Casual/Leveling/Raiding

90 Blood Elf Mage
Legionairs is a friendly Arygos guild looking for new members. We are a group of NORMAL people who enjoy the game. We recently reformed from a level 25 guild that had begun to fail due to Guildmasters and Officers quitting the game. We are experienced players willing to help. Most have been active since, at least, BC. Some of us are from vanilla. We are currently level 17 and just started from scratch about three weeks ago. We currently run Heroics/Scenarios and attempt a challenge once a week. We want to expand to 10 man raids. Hopefully two groups. We have jobs/school and live in the real world. We have no room for elitists and just plain jerks. We prefer 18+ but will accept younger based on maturity. We currently have teens. We listen, help and provide needed mats for making your character as OP as possible. We have 6 tab bank. Soon to be 7. We offer mumble and free repairs for all guild events. Come have some fun with us. We want you! You may contact Praytome, Badbeepelf, Thatonepanda, Locknéss, Pallipower in game or thru in-game email. You may also join via the Looking for Guild tool. Praytome
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
explain exactly why i should pray to you

also, why would a mage bother with prayer?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Explain why you're so bored you need to try, and I repeat, "TRY" and troll forums? Based on level and gear score you may want to actually level your toon and get some gear on your scrub before asking me anything. Considering you picked a class 2/3 of the way leveled it shouldnt take but a day. I seek no prayer from scrubs. Talk smack when you have something to say. Otherwise, Go to the "Scrub" Forum and troll. They may answer your idiotic questions.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
(55/90)=/=(2/3)

not a math major are you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]