Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump for 8/13 :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
bump for 11/13 :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still looking for a mw monk ? im 11/12h with alot of exp on lei shen, my BN is Songz#1769
Edited by Nas on 6/23/2013 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for 12/13 Heroic
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats again on the Raden kill. Our server jumped to WoWProgress 71st realm with that kill. Keep up the good work - we may get some interests in toons/guilds moving here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Stephen :D Nice to see you around again!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Shout out
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Vanas on 8/5/2013 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hopefully its that Iglet guy. :) pewpewpew
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
As a founding member of Aggression, and someone who has been kicked to the curb for being too good. I'd really like to apply for a raid spot to prove, once again, that I am, unequivocally, the best shaman to ever grace Gilnean waters.

Contact me in game to recruit someone with my level of extraordinary prowess.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As a founding member of Aggression, and someone who has been kicked to the curb for being too good. I'd really like to apply for a raid spot to prove, once again, that I am, unequivocally, the best shaman to ever grace Gilnean waters.

Contact me in game to recruit someone with my level of extraordinary prowess.

Pretty sure half the raid would quit if you came back to raid with us Awsum, and I mean that as lovingly as possible. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
People just cant handle the Possum and what he brings. Such a sad day.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Pretty sure that half of the raid is as disposable as a cheap camera. Not to mention, that would simply make room for myself, Mal, and Brodie to carry Vanas as he dies to orbs repeatedly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
That second attenuation in the last phase. Seemed like every time he would some how die there. As long as gizmo hadn't already ran through some orbs with his portal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Vanas on 3/3/2014 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Hah. Dude, Heroic Vizier was such an obnoxious fight. Poor Gizmo.

Bring Mal in. He's the REAL deal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Vanas on 3/3/2014 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Iglet just needs to be shown how to play sometimes. It happens
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
542 fury. I was I just finished my trial with Coup de Grace US #27 10m and was accepted, however 5 days after, the guild disbanded due to leadership failure. Although I don't have all the experience as many other applicants, I have the awareness, class knowledge, and skill of an elite hardmode raider. Any officer of Coup de Grace (Gormaken or Adanessa) will give me a recommendation as well as either of the veterans Onions or Shealed. I am looking for a new guild of similar stature and hope that Aggression can accommodate me. Please let me know If I am eligible to apply as I am very interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]