Major Glyph Divine shield Idea

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Give pally a glyph similar to dk's icebound, that reduce divine shield's cooldown to 2 mins and have it last for only 2-3 secs. This way pally will have something to save them from constantly staying in cc.

Or does this sound too OP?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I get the idea. It'd be something you want to use more defensively, aggressively (if that makes sense), in that you break out of bad stuff more often but you're only protected for a good 3 seconds before all hell breaks loose.

If anything, I'd actually *love* the idea - in both Prot and Ret specs, I take advantage of a /cancelaura macro for OHSHI moments, like to clear a bad stack while tanking or bubbling off some DoTs/snares to get to my target before cancelling the bubble and subsequently the damage debuff before going to town on them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
would be really OP imo to have it with Unbreakable Spirit. Maybe not PVP wise but pve wise i already end with a Divine Shield with around 1m30-2min cd instead of 5, imagine the results with that glyph.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]