WTT various pets/stones

90 Night Elf Hunter
Trying to clear up some extras and maybe get a few I'm still missing in the process.

What I have extras of to trade:

Purple Puffer
Toxic Wasteling (x2)
Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling (breed 5 - rare)
Father Winter's Helper (rare)
Winter's Little Helper (rare)
Tiny Snowman (rare)
Anubisath Idol (lvl 10)
Lunar Lantern
Festival Lantern
Willy
Jade Owl
Pterrodax Hatchling
Peddlefeet (rare)
Ghostly Skull (rare)
Porcupette
Firefly
Black Tabby Cat (x2)
Jade Owl
Muckbreath
Snarly (x2)
Feline Familiar
Spirit Pets:
Fire (lvl 1)
Earth (lvl 1)
Darkmoon Cub (x2)
Darkmoon Monkey
Darkmoon Tonk
Darkmoon Zepplin
Fossilized Hatchling (x2)
Voodoo Figurine (x2)
Harbinger of Flame

Spare Battle-stones:
Dragonkin

What I'm looking for: (in no particular order and lvl doesn't matter)

Darkmoon Rabbit (*please see note)
Ethereal Soul-Trader
Hippogrpyh Hatchling
Rocket Chicken
Spectral Tiger Cub
Dragon Kite
Tuskarr Kite

Battle-stones (or already upgraded pets, feel free to ask which ones I still need to upgrade--will trade the uncommon pet back to you): I need mostly Beast, Flying, Mechanical, Critter, and Magic Stones.

I no longer have a need for Humanoid, Undead, Dragonkin, Elemental or Aquatic stones, since I've finally gotten all of the pets in those families upgraded.

RelicRaider#1153

*Note: Regarding the Darkmoon Rabbit, while I prefer a breed 5 (s/s), I will consider trading for any breed, just to have one. I will not trade my Bananas, Crawling Claw or Darkmoon Eye for it, no matter what breed/level it is.

**Note: I ONLY need the pets listed here that I'm looking for. I'm not looking to trade for any other pets. Only trading for those I need or battle-stones. Thanks.
Edited by Xandrial on 2/12/2013 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hyacinth Macaw for ur nightsaber cub + porcupette or xt or emerald whelp
lmk if interested
kodama#1998

also have humanoid stone spare and tons of other pets
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I already have a Hyacinth Macaw and I don't need any humanoid, undead or dragonkin stones at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Grinder is now gone. Still looking for the last few pets I need as well as more battle-stones.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Adding a rare lvl 1 Ghostly Skull into the mix.

I still need lots of battle-stones. Primarily Beast, Critter, flying, Mechanical, magic, a couple elemental and a rare tree frog (only aquatic I have left to upgrade). No longer need undead, dragonkin, or humanoid stones.

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pterrodax Hatchling is gone. Enjoy the little guy.

List updated. Lots more to trade, still in need of more stones.

I also have several holiday pets, vendor pets, and I can make most of the engineering pets and the ally side lamp made by enchanters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
disgusting oozeling for ur emerald whelp?
kodama#1998
Edited by Bearelroll on 1/23/2013 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Jade crane chick is now gone, as well. Thanks again for the trade, and enjoy the little guy.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Xandrial
Jade crane chick is now gone, as well. Thanks again for the trade, and enjoy the little guy.

Will do, enjoy the rare turkey =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nightsaber Cub and Porcupette are now gone. Enjoy them! Thanks so much for the stones. 100% is getting closer and closer. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just got a spare Dragonkin stone I'll trade for one of the following:

Beast
Flying
Magic
Mechanical
Elemental
Critter

Or I have a spare S/S (Breed 5) Silver Dragonhawk I can upgrade with it for you. Whichever works best for you.

RelicRaider#1153
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just added a rare lvl 1 Peddlefeet to the up for trade list, and I still have that Dragonkin Stone.

Still looking for battle-stones. I ONLY need beast, mechanical, magic, elemental (just need 2 of these), flying and critter now.

Thanks for looking.

Also note, the ONLY pets I'm looking for are the ones listed in the orignal post. I don't need any others. Only trading for those few pets or battle-stones.
Edited by Xandrial on 1/24/2013 5:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Finally got a Crawling Claw, so removed that from my wanted list.

Still looking to trade for the other pets and/or the Battle-stones I need.

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Added a lvl 1 Hyacinth Macaw to the available for trade list. Still have the spare Dragonkin stone as well.

Still looking for the last few pets I need and battle-stones (beast, flying, critter, magic, elemental (only need 2 more of those), and mechanical).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have a rare feline familiar and a rare tiny snowman as well as a humanoid stone. would you be interested in trading all three for your emerald whelpling? vrana#1468 if so :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry, already have both of those in rare and I don't need any humanoid stones.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dragonkin stone is now gone. Will add more spare stones as I come across them. Lots of spare pets left. Still need those last few pets and numerous battle-stones.

I only need stones for the following families:
Beast (need more of these than any other)
Critter
Flying
Mechanical
Magic
Elemental (only need 2 stones or 1 each rare Teldrassil Sproutling and Ammen Vale Lashling)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Added an Earth spirit to the for trade list, which means I have a complete set of them.

Still looking for battlestones and the last few pets I'm missing to finish out my collection.

RelicRaider#1153
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Would you be willing to trade Giant Bone Spider and Fungal Abomination for two beast stones, or a beast stone and an elemental stone?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I can do that, if the spider being a lvl 15 isn't an issue for you (no longer have a lvl 1 of it). I'd prefer both beast stones, since I need more of them than any other.

Hit me up in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]