Lvl 70 pvp gear for monks

90 Troll Druid
I was wondering If Blizzard will be adding a pvp set for lvl 70 monks in any of the coming up patches
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
They also don't have level 80 or 85 gear, either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
They might. They might not. I just wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

In all seriousness, I would expect them to get 70 PvP gear at some point. It doesn't make sense for DKs to have been made a set, copy/paste or not, and Monks to be left without any.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I hope so because I have a lv 70 brewmaster monk and even without the set pvp gear he does pretty well
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Priest
i just opened a suggestion regarding this issue via the in game option. I suggest everyone else, not only monks, but guild members of monks that do pvp together, and make the suggestion that monks be added to the list of classes that can use existing rogue and druid gear. The stats are pretty much the same, and even if not a perfect solution, it could be a quick fix that would make everyone happy. Flood the buggers with this suggestion, they'll get the hint. BTW.. it was a stupid over sight by the devs, which it seems are vastly over paid for doing a sloppy job.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see all gear, PvP or old raids, have the class restriction ignored if the required level is below a certain level, or if the Ilvl is below a certain value. That would allow transmog of old gear that wasn't relevant to current content.

Basically the game code that checks to see if your class = allowed class does a check against a set value and bypasses the class matching check. Armor and weapon types would be left as is.

Then I could have a DK mogged in MC pally gear, my lock geared in some of the Wrath priest gear, and my Monk would have had some low level AB gear and so forth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]