<Profit> Returning and Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
Hello all,

I have returned from a year in Afghanistan and a six month hiatus recovery period. I logged on to find myself the only person online in Profit. So, with that being said, I am recruiting a raid on a low population server where people roll their eyes when they see recruiting threads or nug Paladins like me.

I kid... I kid... Profit has returned with approximately 12 players, some of which server transferred back and we are in the process of returning to a raiding status. We're looking for 2 additional range DPS players and 1 healer (shaman or monk preferred).

Prior to my end of Wrath hiatus Profit was a competitive (by KT standards) 25 man raiding guild through BC and Wrath with steady leadership, and once fielded the largest raiding roster for the server, filling 3 25 man raids. However, for the love of god and my sanity we will not be getting that large again.

We will remain at the 10 man raid level and very casual starting with just 2 nights a week. We will never, I repeat, never raid on a weekend (Fri, Sat or Sun); however, maintain that all raiders are held to raiding standards. I do not expect raids to begin until early-mid February due to returning players leveling up and doing heroics (!@#$%^-s like me). See you out there and hello again KT.

If you are interested in this drunken train wreck of misfits, you may contact myself, Kallainia, Knifetodeath or Candy.

www.profitkt.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Welcome back!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Great to have you back :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
**any candy that is in profit :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Welcome back!
Reply Quote
Good luck, man. Good to see Profit back in action!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We already talked a bit in game but i will say it here. Good to see you back and doing well. Hope the game is still fun for you and bust out some yuengling.
Edited by Prositt on 2/1/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yo Dregin it's Meso...I'm back for MOP and I'd love to raid with you all again (whoever's left, at least).

I'll hit you up next time I see you in game.

Pce.
Reply Quote
Dreg,

What you are saying is that the US Navy with access to the most advanced communications equipment in the world can't provide a decent internet connection to a member of Seal Team 6?

Poor excuse for your absense!!!

Oh and welcome back.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Well I have also returned from a year off and found that I am no longer in Profit so I feel where you are coming from Dregin. Hit me up in game if you need a resto druid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]