equilibria recruiting

90 Human Monk
equilibria is currently recruiting new players of all levels and raiders for group 1 and group 2.
First off we are a close knit guild. We believe in the opinions and the well being of all our members, have it be pvp, pve pregression, or just fun!

We provide

-unlimited guild repair
-Free Flask and food for raiders
-bank full of materials to level professions
-random events
-and most of all just a good time

group 1 6/6 msv 2/6 HoF
friday,saturday,sunday 6-8 8:30
- Warlock
- dps with healer OS

group 2 6/6 msv 4/6 HoF (elite)1/4 ToES
tuesday,thursday 6-8:30 9

looking to fill group with reliable and good players to push in 5.2
all specs and classes being considered

reply to this or whisper myself, meanmanmyers, or hooty in game.
Edited by Steezi on 3/2/2013 11:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump. Both groups on the verge of getting that elegon kill and progressing on to HoF. All we need is YOU
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump elegon down for group 2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
A human, a draenei and a dwarf get captured by a troll tribe. The troll leader gives them 3 options to die: a sword, a gun and a fork.

The draenei is picked first. The troll leader remarks,"Ahhhhh you got nice big bones, I'll make a table with this one " then the draenei takes the gun and shoots himself.

The human gets picked second. The troll leader says, "Ahhhhhh you got a nice skull, I'll make a bowl with your head." Then the human take the sword and kills himself.

Finally,the dwarf is the last remaining. The troll leader tells him, "Ahhhh you got a nice thick skin, I'll use it to make a canoe." In a fit of dwarven fury the last remaining takes the fork and begins stabbing holes across his body and yells "SCREW YER' DAMN CANOE!"
Edited by Goronn on 1/26/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Three Dwarves were lost in Silverpine Forest, when suddenly they were captured by a whole clan of Troll cannibals. The Troll Witch Doctor told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three Dwarves went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first Dwarf came back and said to the Witch Doctor, "I brought ten apples." The Witch Doctor then explained the trial to him. It involved placing all of the fruit… somewhere… where fruit usually doesn't go… in fact, fruit usually leaves from here…. And if the Dwarf showed any emotion, he would be killed.

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second Dwarf arrived and showed the Witch Doctor ten berries. When the Witch Doctor explained the trial to the Dwarf, he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first Dwarf and the second Dwarf met in the local graveyard. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump

Group 1 cleared MSV - thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
msv cleared and first boss of hof down for group 2

still looking for new members!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Still in pursuit of skilled players who can consistently make it for raids and have a desire for progression.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wish I could, but none of my chars are geared. I would be interested in group 2 if I could get my druid some feral gear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
01/31/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Kiwifruit
Wish I could, but none of my chars are geared. I would be interested in group 2 if I could get my druid some feral gear.

Gear isn't a huge issue for us. It wouldn't be too hard for you to get 463 gear from heroic dungeons and hop into some raids with us and start getting some raid gear. As you can tell from the thread, at this point we haven't progressed so far that we are only looking for the extremely geared players. We are really just looking for players that we can count on to be there so we don't have to pug in that no mans land they call trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
we would deffinitaley be interested in you if did infact have interest.
as goron said we aren't too worried about gear seeing as we could help gear you though heroics.
we are just more concerned about player skill over player gear.

whisper me ingame and we can talk more if you'd like

battletag - Jslice21@gmail.com
Edited by Steezi on 1/31/2013 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bladelord down for group 1
BladeLord and protectors down for group 2
Edited by Steezi on 2/6/2013 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
still looking for players too add to core
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I like booty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
currently in the process of transitioning into a 25 man for 5.2
all specs and classes currently open for recruitment..

whisper myself, meanmanmyers or goronn in game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
damn you're gonna need all the active alliance pvers on the server to get a 25 man going on that side lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nah. We already have 23 people in-guild that are competent raiders. The only problem is that there arent any new people joining Lethon these days. Thats why we are on here recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
considering we are currently running 2 diff 10man teams shouldnt be too bad...
having said that it still presents a problem with such a low playerbase but if it is accomplished should boost moral on this side
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]