<Clam Down>1/13H (T/W 8-11 ST) LF Healer

90 Human Priest
About Us:

10 man!

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11 Server
Wednesday 8-11 Server

Yep, 6 hours. (Though we do an entirely optional leftover run some time during the weekend, where we pug roles that we need to fill)

Current Progression:

6/6 N MSV
6/6 H MSV
6/6 N HoF
2/6 H HoF
4/4 N ToES
0/4 H ToES

For a total of 16/16 N, 8/16 H.

12/12 N ToT
1/13 H ToT (Jin'Rokh)

Misc:

We're a group of friends who recently came here from Crushridge in early January '13. We've been raiding together (in some capacity) for over 2 years, so we have little reason to fall apart.

Our raid leader has raided in the top 25 US scene for over 2 years (topped out around US 8), and we have multiple members that have raided in a similar capacity who have decided to take a more casual approach to the game.

Loot is simply done /roll style. Every member of our group will usually pass on minor upgrades for other people's major upgrades. It is not required, but recommended you do the same.

We use vent. We're a group of nerds who enjoy this game and are on around the clock. There's almost always 3-5 people on vent. We have many people who play LoL as well.

What we're looking for:

-Must be able to make near 100% of raids, as we literally have zero "backups". Emergencies and unforeseen circumstances are, of course, to be expected, but they should not happen with regularity.
-Must be appropriately geared to jump into progression(~490 ilvl bare minimum)
-*Some* pre nerf (or not fully nerfed?) heroic raiding experience. Clearing Heroic DS at 35% does not count.
-Ability to show up on time and take minimal AFks during raid, as we raid 6 hours a week, they need to be an efficient 6 hours.
-Get along with everyone. No Drama. We're hoping you'll fit right into our friend group and be a keeper.
-Alts of skilled raiders welcome, provided you can make our raid times.

Reply here or whisper in game if interested!

Alts/Casuals/Backups welcome.
Edited by Dayuv on 5/9/2013 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also, our current comp:

Disc Priest
Holy/Ret Paladin

Arcane Mage
Destruction Warlock
Enhance Shaman
Hunter
Ret Paladin

Blood DK
Prot Warrior
Edited by Dayuv on 5/10/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
false alarm!
Edited by Dayuv on 2/17/2013 11:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump.

Definitely looking to strengthen our roster. Will make room for the right person.

Could use Spell Haste or a Rogue. May also consider a Monk/Shaman healer.

6 hours a week!
Edited by Devvis on 3/5/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If you're confident in your ability but behind in gear/current experience, don't hesitate to shoot me a whisper. We'll do our best to catch you up during off days.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump.
At the least we'll need a fill in for *fresh* ToT tonight. Potential to blossom into a full time spot if we're a good fit.
Edited by Devvis on 3/6/2013 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm actually looking for a spot on a raid-team full time. I have (well had by now) experience with every fight in 5.1 and last expansion, my dps is relatively good (always 1-3 on the charts depending on fight)

Sadly I don't have experience with heroics this expansion, but last expansion I did some of Heroic DS (pre-nerf) and Heroic Halfus (pre-nerf) if it counts at all.

If you want to talk more just add me Osrith#1982
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump. Need some DPS.

Hunter, Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm actually looking for a spot on a raid-team full time. I have (well had by now) experience with every fight in 5.1 and last expansion, my dps is relatively good (always 1-3 on the charts depending on fight)

Sadly I don't have experience with heroics this expansion, but last expansion I did some of Heroic DS (pre-nerf) and Heroic Halfus (pre-nerf) if it counts at all.

If you want to talk more just add me Osrith#1982

Sorry for the lack of a response. Thought our roster was set, but a hunter has to quit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
A hunter would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A hunter would be great.

Still looking!
A few more details about the guild:
Flasks, feasts and repairs covered by guild bank for raiders.
Plenty of altoholics in the guild. If you enjoy raiding on characters other than your main there's almost always someone down with getting a pug started.
Also have our fair share of pvpers and achievement seekers if you're into those.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello, I'm interested.

498 SPriest w/ 3/12n xp on current tier(On another toon)
I don't have much timer right now, so whisper me in game, or I'll just post back here when I do have more time.

Thanks!
Edited by Keenans on 3/16/2013 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Trying out an Elemental Shaman on Tuesday. Will keep this thread updated, hoping he works out.

Considering we stand to lose Melee haste, really looking to grab a Hunter, or to a lesser extent a Rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you could use a rogue, I'd love to join you. I've been trying to find a 2 day raid team that knows what it's doing and would love to talk to you if you're interested. I'm aware that there's 3 pieces of pvp gear in my pve set and am working on remedying that. I have a fairly extensive raid history dating back to vanilla. I've just been out of the loop for much of this expansion. I raided hard mode ulduar, crusader's colliseum and icc and also made some progress on heroic halfus last expansion. I've been pretty passive since firelands, sadly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
505 shadow priest, hit me up at loneranger#1924
i have logs, just search for "tonto@area 52 epeen bot" and visa versa for world of logs.
thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]