hunter or hunted WPVP game FRIDAY NIGHT 1/25

90 Tauren Druid
EVENT HAS BEGUN. GHOSTLANDS in eastern kingdoms!

Here are the rules:

-I will be on my druid, and will tell people watching my stream as well as post in this thread what zone I am in. I will NOT be stealthed before I am found.
-For the alliance, whomever scores the killing blow on my druid wins. BUT:
-For the horde, if someone kills the alliance player who kills me (that is, they get the killing blow on the alliance player), then that horde player wins instead.

-If the alliance player who kills me gets out of range of my combat logging, they have "escaped" and win.
-If an ALLIANCE player wins (kills me with killing blow and escapes) I will also pick a random healer that showed up and was healing/helping me based on recount for a prize as well.
-In order to be eligible to win, you MUST be FOLLOWING my stream. Go to www.twitch.tv/moojerk and click "follow". If you are the winner, you'll need to make yourself known in my stream's chat so I can get in touch with you and get you your prize.

Simple, right? So, this is where it gets tricky. All killing blows are according to MY combat log. I will be parsing to /combatlog so I can see everything recorded. For the alliance, they want to get the killing blow, then escape as fast as possible from my combatlog range (roughly 100+ yards). But for the horde, they'll want to find me and kill the ally attacking me, heal me, etc, in an effort to make it easier to kill whomever gets the killing blow on me. After all if you've killed off a bunch of ally and ally healers, and gotten people to blow cooldowns, they will be easier to kill after killing me.

The goal is simple, but the mechanics and strategy of it are complex. I will stream everything (stream will be blacked out until I am attacked by alliance... wouldn't want to give away my position :p )

The prize for the winner this week? One month of game time! The secondary prize, should there be a secondary winner per the rules, will be your choice of a pet from the blizzard store. In addition, I'll be giving away to a random viewer and follower of my stream a turtle beach X12 headset (can be used for XBOX or PC). (you must be present to win, giveaway is done to stream viewers talking in chat and random roll)
Edited by Moojerk on 1/25/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
to the top with you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
01/24/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Moojerk
I will also pick a random healer that showed up and was healing/helping me based on recount for a prize as well.

I feel like I'm gonna get ganked a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Not sure why that toon came up on my post. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Who wants a free mustache ride? I mean, free month of game time?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
will there be a skype call
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2013 06:40 AMPosted by Moojerk
Who wants a free mustache ride? I mean, free month of game time?

You don't have a mustache.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I really really wish I had PVP gear this patch. Sounds like fun and I would love to participate, please update the post so we know who the victor is.
Reply Quote
It's obvious who the victor will be.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/25/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Catdad
It's obvious who the victor will be.

Doo-doo-doodling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for killing Moojerk!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
2 hours away! When the event begins I will post in this thread where the zone is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
EVENT HAS BEGUN. GHOSTLANDS in eastern kingdoms!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ally failed to show up so we're bringing the party to them in redridge
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You want somebody to kill you through a ton of horde including healers? lol what a lame event
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
and now we're in the tram, stealing ur brawlers guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/25/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Vg
You want somebody to kill you through a ton of horde including healers? lol what a lame event
well it wouldn't be much of a world pvp event if it was easy now would it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's not much of an event period lol
Reply Quote
did i win
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Daniel
did i win

You win the award for "Best Violent Hug."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]