Turn Evil in PvP without glyph?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
1.5 base casting time just to fear a minion, or possibly demo lock or DK, but without glyph, which makes the ability instant, is it really worth casting?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cant even fear demonform locks anymore they cried too hard a while back.
Edited by Vod on 1/24/2013 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
you can fear lock pets, unholy dk pets, and most importantly priest psyfiends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Turn Evil is OP. Nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
DKs with Lichborne. :-D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's worth casting. Mine's 1.2 without glyph.
Reply Quote
It's a great ability, definitely worthwhile. It really helps out in arenas to fear a buffed Unholy dk pet and the spriest psyfiends.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If you see a demo lock, unholy dk (haven't seen one in quite awhile) or spriest, i'd switch that glyph in before the game starts... it's quite a job to cast without the glyph. There is a crap ton of instant cc, even if you get out of los of the other team with a felhound or ghoul on you, pet can interrupt it... and it's really annoying to eat a lockout while trying to fear a pet. it just takes so much longer to juke all the interrupts every time you try to get through the cast, it's hard to do without getting seriously behind on healing. Besides which, you'll probably be cc'd when the other team plans to use their pet. It still lasts longer than the cd, so the only change is that you can't switch fear to a different target.... there's usually only one valid target around at a time anyway. It's super easy to cast with the glyph.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/14/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Arbolden
If you see a demo lock, unholy dk (haven't seen one in quite awhile) or spriest, i'd switch that glyph in before the game starts...

I don't think you can do that, I thought your spec and glyphs are locked the moment you enter a bg or arena.

To the OP's question, even without the glyph, I try to regularly turn evil lock , unholy dks, and spriests pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]