A new to Alli Druid looking for a guild.

45 Worgen Druid
Hello everyone. I am new to the Alliance after playing Horde off and on since Vanilla. As an act of kindness, I gave away my old account to a family member as they'd always wanted to play WoW but couldn't afford it. This was mid Cata.

As such, I am looking for a great group of people to guild up with. The guild that I'm currently in is alright. But, I still do not feel "right" there. In a guild, I'm looking for:
1. No drama.
2. A collective sense of humor.
3. Overall friendliness and willingness to help others. Not just guildies.
4. Active with things to do with the guild. Dungeons, questing, raids.
5. A decently sized bunch so long as they're talkative and active.
6. Your guild level doesn't really matter to me. Actually, I'd enjoy a guild in which I can be a part in leveling.
7. New players within your guild also doesn't bother me. We were all new once.

Now, about me as a player and why you'd want me around. As I have stated, I've been around for a while. I'm not an elitist, nor do I care for them, but I do strive to play my character to the best of my ability. I read up, stay current, look for ways to improve, etc. I started playing healer roles in Cata so I still consider myself a newer healer but I enjoy it and I'm always looking to improve my abilities. I'm a good natured individual, I hardly ever lose my temper and prefer to go with the flow. I'm always willing to assit others when I can. I'm reliable, honest, and fun loving. I have never raided due to never having the time and I quit in Cata before the launch of the Raid finder, but I would certainly like to if given the chance to do so. I find myself now with more than enough free time to play so time restrictions are no longer an issue.

If you're interested in me, feel free to contact me in game or here on the forums and tell me a bit about your guild. I'm on Eastern Standard Time but I'm normally on often throughout the day.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Kyair on 1/25/2013 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Druid
<The Derps>

Thanks for your suggestion but I'd like to know why you feel your guild would be a good fit for me. I'm looking for a long-term guild family so I'm going to be a bit picky.
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Druid
It's something you have to experience to understand.

Well, I'll look you folks up whenever the Mrs. gets off the PC and I log in.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
This isn't the bachelor just jn a frooking guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]