[A] Stormsong Recruiting(25m) 2/12 ToT

90 Human Paladin
Hi All,

Stormsong guild from Proudmoore server would like to announce that we are currently recruiting for 25 man ToT. Currently 2/12 ToT with a ten man group but looking to progress into 25 mans.

Our current requirements for raiders are:

Druid - Feral cat or Boomkin
Shaman - Enhance
Rogue - any
Death Knight - Frost or Unholy

All players are welcome to apply. If you are interested in running 25 mans and would like to discuss this option please contact the players below.

We're a mostly Australian guild with a few others in the guild. We raid with a laid back atmosphere but ready to down bosses when we raid.

Contact An Officer for Details or to apply: (In game mail or Send a tell if we're on)

Cptdan/Cptmonk/Demanmage - Recruitment and Officer
Staticshoc - Officer and Healing Wizard
Harbringerau/Bunsonlegs(Harb#6929) - Guild/Raid Leader
Edited by Harbringerau on 4/29/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hello. I am a prot pally MS 490 item lvl. I am looking to be moving to your server in just under 2 weeks looking for a late night guild that raids. If I read your post right u guys raid at 130 am server time? I would be very interested in filling your tank spot ^_^ trying to finish the "test of valor" quest before I transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tank spot now filled. Thanks to all who applied, still need 1 Rdps
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi All still recruiting players of all levels of experience.

Raid group three is looking for all players or those that are interested in 25 man raids please feel free to apply in game or at stormsong.enjin.com.

Komatos: Thanks for the chat the other night and i would be interested to see your availability. Let me know once you are transferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stormsong is still recruiting DPS for 25 man raids on thursdays and mondays and players for 10 mans on wednesday and sunday.

No experience required please speak to guildies in game or mail me in game.

Other ways to apply are by going to stormsong.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^ bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stormsong is recruiting players of all experience for 25 man raid progression.

If you are interested or have any questions please mail me in game or catch me in game.

We are currently raiding wednesday & sunday and thursday & monday.

All players that are interested can contact Harbringerau, staticshoc, crazykitteh, demanmage/cptdan or saijori.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.

LFM raiders for 25 man in 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for more players in 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Running a 25 man ToT tonight please whisper Harbringerau, cptdan or staticshoc for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stormsong guild from Proudmoore server would like to announce that we are currently recruiting for 25 man ToT.

Our current requirements for raiders are:

Druid - Feral cat or Boomkin
Shaman - Enhance
Rogue - any
Death Knight - Frost or Unholy

All players are welcome to apply. If you are interested in running 25 mans and would like to discuss this option please contact the players below.

We're a mostly Australian guild with a few others in the guild. We raid with a laid back atmosphere but ready to down bosses when we raid.

Contact An Officer for Details or to apply: (In game mail or Send a tell if we're on)

Cptdan/Cptmonk/Demanmage - Recruitment and Officer
Staticshoc - Officer and Healing Wizard
Harbringerau/Bunsonlegs(Harb#6929) - Guild/Raid Leader
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for more players looking for 25 man content. Recruiting.

Death Knight: Frost and Unholy
Druid: Balance
Monk: Misweaver and Windwalker
Rogues: any spec
Shaman: Enhance
Warlock: Any spec

Please spec to guildies for more information or apply at stormsong.enjin.com.
Edited by Harbringerau on 3/10/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Proudmoore,

Stormsong would like to invite raiders of the realm that are able to raid on Sunday and monday 2:30am - 4 am server time to a 25 man ToT raid. Loot will be shared and at this point in time we will have available slots for DPS classes.

If you are interested please message me in game so that i can invite you through the calendar for this raid.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

As this is new content we are not wanting players to expect a full clear. Loot will be distributed and rules for loot will be explained at the raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Quick bump for a great team! The thunderforged gear is sweet, and the last kill had 2 items of it drop, from what I've read, most bosses will average at least 1 thunderforged item, so let's get in there and get more kills. We teach the strats, you make the kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for heals and dps for raids. Both 10 and 25man raiding will be available
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just a quick update on recruitment.

Healers: monk mistweaver and resto druid.
Dps: druid- feral/boomy, mage, rogue.

We are recruiting all player to assist and accommodate raid teams and to assist players seeing content.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please whisper or mail the following players:
Harbringerau/bunsonlegs, staticshoc, saijori.

Or you can apply at stormsong.enjin.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for dps for our 25man progression. Looking to move in to the 25's in the next two weeks again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Good luck with progression guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cheers Grimm same to you :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]